Chapter 34

(Y/N pov)

Waking up I looked at the ceiling then I looked down to see everyone is still laying on me I just sighed then tried my best to get akali off me and get out my bed and after half an hour of doing that I got out my bed and walked my way to the bathroom and after getting in I brushed my teeth and after I finished I look back to see all the girls are still on the bed and I look back at the mirror and start taking off the bandage and after I finished I looked at the wound to see it all healed and I throw it away and then I start to wash my face and after I finished walked back into my room to see kai just woke up and after looking behind kai said tiredly.

"Oh hey what are you doing Y/N"kai said to me very tiredly then as I looked at her then I said.

"Nothing much kai just got out my bathroom and was probably going to get something to drink"I told kai then she got up and started to walk towards the door and as she opened it she said.

"Well I'm going back to my room to brush my teeth I will see you in the living room soon"kai told me then walk out my room closed the door and then I looked back to see the others still sleeping I walk towards my desk open the drawer take out my box of rings then look back to the remaining girls sleeping and thought.

(Y/N thoughts):I really should do it now I have put the time to think about it.

I started to think then as I put the box in my pocket I walk out my room and close the door and walk down to the living room and after reaching the kitchen I open the fridge door and look inside to see some drinks are in the fridge then I grab a soda and close the fridge door and start to drink it as I stood in the kitchen to drink it and after a while of standing in the kitchen drinking I threw the soda can away and walked towards the couch and sat down pulled out my phone and sat waiting for the other girls to come out and sitting down scrolling through YouTube I hear.

"So what are you doing darling"I heard then I looked up and saw that eve and other girls were at the top of the stairs and then after I looked at them they all walked down and I said.

"Oh hey girls you up now"I asked then as they walked down towards me then ahri said.

"Yes and also I wanted to ask when do you plan on proposing to us eventually"ahri asked then as I thought about then I said to them.

"I have to do it someday but I guess it time"I told them then as I got up then they looked at each other then I pulled out the box of rings then I knelled on one leg and then said to the shocked girls.

"Then would you girls like to marry me"I asked with my face very nervous with their answer then as all of them looked at me shocked then they looked at each other nodded then they all smiled and said.

"oh course we will darling"they all said then I excitedly got up from my knees then ran towards them then hugged them with them starting to laugh and as I released the hug then went to give their rings they took it before I did and placed it on their ring finger then as they all did that eve said.

"finally you did it now darling and I hope you are fine with your life going like this"eve told me then I laughed and I broke the hug and then I place the final ring on my ring finger and after I finish they all come up to me and start to hug me after words and then sera says.

"Im happy that you want to spend your life with us babe"sera told me as everyone is still hugging and after they break the hugs I look at their ring fingers as ahri then grabs my face and as I look at her ahri told me.

"thank you for doing this for us honey"ahri said as everyone else laughs and then ahri brings me into a kiss and after me and ahri kiss each other then we release the kiss and as we finish eve says.

"well since that you proposed to us we might as well also plan the wedding"I look towards eve and the rest of the girls as well and as we all looked in shocked then akali said.

"Hell yeah let do that"then we all looked at akali and then she lowers her arms then I said.

"might as well so later today want to make it official"I said then the girls looked at each other then after words they started to go towards the elevator then ahri says.

"Well if we are going to get married today might as well get our wedding dress and you get ready for that as well"ahri told me then I walk towards my room and walk inside and check my closet and after looking inside I see a tux with a note on it saying.

(Note):some day you will need this - Darien

after I read the note I look at the tux in the closet and then I take it out and looked at it then I thought.

(Y/N thought):When did you give me this tux and how did you ship it to this penthouse.

as I keep thinking about how my friend got a tux in my room then I walked out my room and then as I look at the balcony and walk out and look at the city as I look towards the city I felt a arm on my shoulder I look back to see sera then she said.

"hey are you alright"sera asked then I rub her head and say.

"Im ok just enjoying the city view before the wedding"I told her then sera smiled then I walked back inside the penthouse and getting back inside I asked sera.

"So why aren't you going to get a wedding dress"I asked sera then she said.

"well here the thing my mom had already gotten me multiple and so I didn't need to go with the others so I get to hang out with you for a while"sera said then as we both sat down on the couch then we looked at each other then I say.

"Well I really don't know what to do just want to watch someone on tv"I asked then sera nodded and as I turned on the tv and me and sera sat on the couch laying together enough what is on tv and as we enjoy our day I got a phone all and saw ahri was calling I answered then hear.

"Hey babe we are almost done shopping and we will be home soon so you best be ready cause we already got all the plans done for the wedding"ahri said then hung up on me and sera looked at each other then we both got up and walked towards our rooms we got in and I started to get ready for the wedding and as I finish and fox my suit and come out I see sera with a blue dress come out and I look at sera and say.

"You look so beautiful sera"I said then sera looked at me and then said.

"Thank you for that so should we sit down on the couch and wait for them to get back and put on their dress"sera said I nodded and after 10 minutes they came back and instantly went toward their rooms me and sera laughed and after half an hour they came out with their (F/C) dress and then as they looked at each they looked at me and sera eve and said.

"Well time to go and get married"eve told us we got up and went down towards the first floor to see a limo waiting for us then a bodyguard opened it for us and we went in and then we drove off to the wedding location.