Chapter 10

(Y/N pov)

As I woke up I decided the best thing for today was was to go do some work outs and so I got out and went out to run a mile then punch a tree for an hour then walked home and saw when I got in the elevator and got out only akali was awake and was on her phone and asked.

"Why are you so up early"I said she looked at me blinked a couple times looked at my face then told me while blushing.

"The girls had to go do things and I didn't have much to do today so I'm just doing my own things you want to join me"akali said while looking at me and then I shrugged my shoulder and asked.

"So what do you plan to do today"I asked her she then told me.

"I do t have planned for today so how about we just go bowling and have fun"she said looking at me then I just kiss her she then kissed back and then I told her.

"I'm not good at bowling so you might win"I told her she then laughed saying.

"I'm not good at bowling either so it going to be a close game so I hope you're in for a challenge"akali said then I just patted her head and told her.

"Well if we are going i am going to change clothes and you should probably too as well"I told her then she got up and then we both went to our own rooms and I choose to wear a basic black t-shirt and sweat pants and I came out my room then akali came out with a black t-shirt black shorts and had one of my hoodies she saw me and I asked.

"When did you take one of my hoodies"she looked at me and laughed a little bit and said.

"May have went through your room and went in your closet to grab some clothes of yours"she said while I looked at her with a look and then she said.

"Hey i'm not the only one the others went through your room and took some clothes have you seen the others with your clothes"I looked at her I just look at her just shrugged and then asked.

"How are we getting to an bowling alley"I asked her and then she replied to me saying.

"I have a motorcycle and we can use it"akali said I looked at her and asked.

"When did you first get your licenses as a ninja and when did you buy it"I asked her and then replied to all of my answer like.

"Well I got it when my clan let me explore the world and spent a year getting it and bought it when we formed the band and we got a lot of money during the concert so we had the money"she said then handed me a helmet and then we walked our way to the elevator and then we got down to the garage and we walked our way to akali motorcycle and saw akali had a VRSCDX Night Rod Special then I told her.

"Nice ride you got"I told her and then she got on the motorcycle and then I placed the helmet and then wrapped my arms around akali stomach she flinched a little then asked.

"Can you give me a head ups next time you do that babe"She said while blushing then I replied to her saying.

"Ah is my ninja girlfriend a little jumpy and does not like getting scared that much huh"I said then she couldn't say much but.

"No it just your warm"That was all she could say then I just slowly removing my arms but she grabbed my arms then put them back around her stomach and then I just followed her and moved closer to her and she leaned back to me and after words we started to drive out the bowling alley after driving for 10 minutes we arrived I placed the helmet on the back and akali did the same then she started to ask me.

"Hey babe can you promise me that I will be next"she said looking directly in the face then I kiss her and then just reply to her saying.

"Don't worry about my ninja you will be and is someone ready already"I said she then lightly punch my arm then went for a hug on her and the hugged back and then we went on our way inside before that I pointed to my face and she forgot something and put on a mask then we walked inside and went toward the counter and the worker asked.

"How many are here to bowl"I just put up 2 fingers and he nodded and then he went to grab two pairs of shoes and told us the place to go and we went there changing our shoes and went to grab our sized bowling ball and we meet back and we started to bowl I was destroying her a bit then after 5 fifth round she started to beat me and after reaching the last round it was around 100 points but akali was winning by 8 with her final bowl then it was my turn and then I threw the bowling ball and I knocked down 7 pins and had 1 more roll akali tried her best to distract me and then I knocked down 2 pins and then I celebrated then akali put her head down in defeat but then sat down next to her lifted her head pulled down her mask and then kissed her then pulled her mask back up and placed her head on my shoulder saying.

"Don't worry about my ninja you still have me right so you haven't lose everything"I told her and then she hugged me after spending 5 minutes sitting down we separated we changed our shoes and then after words we walked our way to the counter placed our shoes and left and we left the building a car pulled up and 5 people got out of it and one of them threw a knife a me and I dodged it and he said.

"Dude you ain't no match for that cute girl step away and we will take good care of her"he said then I just sighed and started to think.

(Y/N thoughts):how many times am I have to fight these type of people Jesus why are some so persistent.

Then akali nudged me and then said.

"Let me take care of these guys"she said while walking over to the guys and then their leader came out and walked over to akali and then said.

"See I knew she would leave you and come to us and will come to us for a better right"as soon as he placed his hand on her shoulder I pulled my phone out and he was punched in the head and then his goons tried to to attack her then she just countered all their attacks then she just punched one kicked two more and then threw the last one on the car then she went back to me and hugged me and I hugged her back and then we went to her motorcycle put on our helmets and we started to drive our way home and after reaching the garage we started to laugh about the idiots and spent 4 minutes in the elevator waiting and after getting out of the elevator we see everyone else home and looked at us and ahri asked.

"Where have you two love birds been"she said while crossing her arms and then I said.

"Well first you all wanted me to be with me and second we went bowling"I said then they all looked at each other and then they looked back then they asked.

"Why were you laughing then in the elevator then because bowling is not much of a thing of laughing"ahri asked then I just replied to her saying.

"Well we may have gotten into a fight with a idiot and his goons trying to take akali but she beat them up and I got it on video"I said but then she looked at me with scared eyes and grabbed me saying.

"What do you mean they tried to take akali and you didn't help wait you have a video"she said then I replied to her and said.

"Yes let me just show you"I said and walk over to the the TV and plug in my phone to show the video and shows akali beating up the idiots and then they all laughed and then evelynn asked.

"Can I ask why she threw the last one into the car"evelynn said but then akali just replied saying.

"Well I hated him because the way he was looking at me"akali said and then walked to her room and after she left and then I asked.

"Since I knew how she got one of my hoodies how much of my clothes were taking without me knowing"I asked the remaining girls and they didn't look at me and whistled and then I sighed and then said.

"You know if you wanted some of my clothes you could have asked and not stolen them"I said then all of them looked at me and akali came out her room and they all asked for clothes I sighed and just let them take what they wanted and then waited for them to take the clothes they want and shut the door and went to sleep.