Chapter 11

(Akali pov)

I woke up and looked at the time to see it is 6:00 am so I got out the bed and looked at the calendar to see today is our concert and then I walk out my room and then grab a drink out the fridge and sit down on the couch and drink while waiting on my phone for the others to wake up and heard a door open to see Y/N come out and sees me on the couch and looks around to see no one else and then asked.

"When did you start waking up early"he said I look at him and then said.

"What is that suppose to mean"I said looking at him and with a pout face then he laughs and walks over to me and pats me and then he walked away to the kitchen while I sat there and waited for everyone else to wake up and then Y/N sat near me and then I leaned my head down to his shoulder and then he placed his arm around me and pulled me closer to him and then we both sat there waiting for the others and sitting there waiting for the others to come we both looked up YouTube videos and started to watch a lot of videos and after what seem to be 45 minutes evelynn ahri kaisa and Seraphine came out their rooms and saw what we were doing and then they all asked.

"What are you love birds doing here we have to get ready for the concert"they said then I replied.

"Waiting for all of you to get up because what the point of getting ready really really early and also I don't do my make up"I told them then I got up from Y/N side and went to my room and changed clothes then ahri came into my room and did my make up for half an hour then went out my room back to the couch to see Y/N changed his clothes and I sat back next to him and then Seraphine sat next to him as well then we waited for the other three to get ready to leave so the three of us sitting there waiting for an hour for the rest of the girl to get out and then kaisa said.

"We are ready to leave now"kaisa said and then we all got up and walked to the elevator and walked to the elevator and got down to the garage and we took evelynn car again and we all got in and we drove to the concert for the show and after driving for 10 minutes we arrived to see not many people waiting outside waiting for to be let in and we drove around and parked in our special parking lot and we all got out and we continued walking in the door and we are greeted by our manager saying.

"Girls you are on time time to get you into the right outfits to preform in and who is that"he says and I look behind us and while pointing to him I said.

"This is Y/N he is our bodyguard and he defended kaisa when we meet him then recruited him and he is trust worthy"I told him and then he nodded but then he lead us to our dressing room to get more good looking for the concert and after half an hour of more preparing we were done then seraphine asked.

"Hey what are we doing at the concert today"she asked then we all looked at each other then ahri said.

"Actually we don't know the manager usually tells us what we are doing but he didn't tell us anything oh well we can just wait for people to arrive and then we can ask later"ahri said then after we finished we all went out the room and we didn't see Y/N we all figured he went to the bathroom and we went to our manager and he was sitting down doing something we can't see and I asked him.

"Hey do you know when this concert starts and where Y/N went in case"I asked he turned around and didn't say anything but the door shut behind us and then a gas came out the vent and we looked over to our manager wearing a gas mask and one by one we all started to all pass out the last thing I remember before passing out was I saw our manager talking to a strange person wearing a suit then I passed out.

(Few minutes ago) Y/N pov

I was waiting outside for the girls to finish when I heard a strange noise and went to investigate and saw their manager talking to someone strange and then he said.

"Yes I will make sure the girls will be kidnapped"he said then I slowly back up and try to walk away like nothing happened and slowly went over to the changing room but was knocked unconscious by someone and was knocked out.

(Tiny timeskip)

I woke up in a strange room tied to a chair and then as I was looking around for someway to escape someone said to me.

"If only you weren't here things would have gone more quicker and things wouldn't end up like this"the mysterious man said while walking around the room then I asked him .

"Why am I tied up to a chair"I asked like I did nothing yet I know everything then he said.

"Because I know your skill if I take you out then everything would go according to plan"he said like he won and then I pull of my emergency pocket knife from my shirt and then asked to ensure he can't hear it.

"What your plan exactly"I asked him then he started to speck in a cocky attitude and said.

"You can't help them anyways so the girls were to be kidnapped by getting knocked out by the gas and my boss would buy them off me and the girls would be turned in slaves to be used for sex and would be used for crime and would build our monopoly and you can't do anything about it"he said while laughing and then I asked.

"Where are the girls being sold then"continued to act like I can't do anything and then he said.

"They are just down the hall from here and you can't do anything about it"he said while laughing like a psychopath and then he turned around as the ropes were cut then attacked him stabbed him more than 5 times in the neck and then in the brain and threw my knife in his head to ensure he was dead grabbed my knife and cleaned it and left the room ensuring it was clear and walked down the hall and checked for a way in saw a vent then cut it so open then crawled in crawled my way to see all the girls awake and questioning the masked figure and then evelynn asked.

"What going to happen to us and Y/N"she asked while squirming and then he laughed and said.

"Well your precious Y/N is going to die by your own manager and he going to record it so you will lose what hope and then we will turn the 5 of you to our sex slave and also of slaves to do all the crimes for us and you won't be anything about because we will break all of you"he said while turning around and I crawled around the vent to be in a vent space where I'm above him while he talks in a monologue and then he walked underneath me broke the vent and dropped on him stabbing him in the chest and then went for his mask but then kicked off while the girls looked in surprised and then I got up for the boss to see me and call in goons he ran towards the door and ran away but not before I threw another knife I had at the back of his head making him fall and the goons grabbing me and punching and kicked the shit out of me before I got them all off threw my knife in akali hands she knew what to do and cut the ropes while I held of the goons who had knifes and countered all but one who stabbed me in the chest and grabbed his hand pulled it out and stabbed his heart then stabbed again in the back then kicked him and then kicked where the knife was before I pulled it out then stabbed again in the side then watched the last one try to stab me but was stopped by evelynn with her lashers and then threw him towards the tv and after words they all dealt with the rest of the goons and they all came towards me helping me up then we all cruised out the door and in a parking lot where we went threw they placed me in the car then evelynn got her keys put them in and started to drive to the hospital while the others tried to keep me awake and after reaching the hospital I fell asleep and couldn't see anything.