Chapter 6

(Y/N pov)

As the day went by in the first period people are always still asking so many question even 5 minutes when we have to go to our next class so many questions till I heard a girl ask me a question that got me interested she said.

"What is it like to have to deal with all the crowd and trying to deal with kda all the time you must be tired or exhausted"she said I look over to her to a smiling pinked haired girl that ask me then I told her.

"You have no idea how much it just to through a massive crowd of people"I told while laying down on my desk then she said.

"You know you seem to good at your job but you don't like why"she asked I told her.

"I dont like dealing with a massive crowd of people"I just told her and then she asked me a question I thought I wouldn't hear she said.

"Can you help me try to join kda"I slumped up looked around the classroom to see if anyone is paying any attention to us or is going to listen and then gossip about then told to come down and whispered to her.

"You can find us in the lunch room just get past the massive crowd"I whispered to her ear she nodded and almost started to walk off then I asked her.

"What your name"I asked her she looked back to me and said.

"Seraphine"she said with a smile then walked away happy then I just wondered what I did looked at the time and got up to walk to my next class people are just talking even some are waiting for us to walk by just to ask so many question and we just ignored all of them and walked to our second period class then we arrived we all sat down near each other then we just waited for class to start afterwords class has started and we payed attention to the class afterwords when the second period class has finished we all got up and started to gather then afterwords we walked our way to the cafeteria and on the way there there was another crowd blocking our way but this crowd was different they were a infamous bully group that harass anyone they don't care they stop us and told us.

"Hey you aren't going any where you are going to let these girls to us and we beat you up"after he said that I just did a straight kick up his jaw and then his other goon tried to do a left hook but did a back dive then lifted me back up kicked him in the stomach and the other one tried to kick me I blocked his kick then just spin kicked him to the first goon and the third tried to tackle me from behind just a back flip over him then just a round house kick to his face then I just elbowed the last goon still awake down and after making sure the area was clear I made a hand signal showing it is clear and then they came out and looked at the knocked out bullies and then they asked.

"Man how much karate or martial arts do you know to knock all of them down without getting touched once and without so much sweat"they all asked then I told them.

"Would you believe me that I told you I that I know all of it because I was bored and because I wanted to know self defense"I said blankly to them then they walked over the unconscious bodies and continued our way to the cafeteria and after 5 minutes we got in the cafeteria and I walked over to our table and I pulled out my lunch and after a minute the girls came to the table and sat around and in that exact moment and entire crowd just surrounded us and then everyone started to ask many many questions and then akali says.

"remember you have that dare to do and it in front of everyone"everyone around heard it and then someone said.

"What dare and what does that mean"a random guy asked then I replied to them saying.

"Well here your answer I am dating kda"after I say that I went underneath the table the entire crowd looked shocked then they just then started to scream and ask even more question when I got up from underneath the table the girls answered many questions for me then many of them walked away from the situation and then after the first time since working with them it has gone quiet and people are not just yelling anymore then I see a familiar pink haired girl walked up to the table and asked.