Chapter 19

(Kai'sa pov)

I woke up in my room but my bed feels weird I look down to see Y/N sleeping underneath me and I quickly get off him and he sleeps there then I wonder why he's in my bed and why I was on top of him but he woke up and started to rub his head and said.

"Finally awake I thought I was going to suffocate"Y/N said and then he started to stretch and I stood there then I asked him.

"Can I ask why you were in my bed not that I mind but I was laying on you"I asked then he sighed and then replied saying.

"Well I would have left your room if you didn't stop me by grabbing my hand and after you fell asleep you were like a momma bird and wouldn't let me go and even the rest of the girls came in and akali tried to break the grip you immediately latched on to me pulled me closer and slept on top of me and the others left"he told me and I started to blush thinking about what he said.

(Kai'sa thoughts):Did I really do that to him what was I doing in my sleep did that just happen.

After I finished thinking about what happened Y/N got up walked towards the door opened it and said.

"I'll be in the living room if you need me"Y/N said as he closes the door and I was left in my room to think about what happened last night then I fell on my bed and I started to think about what happened and I just laid there holding my chest feeling the heart beat and I just grabbed my phone and looked through the many photos of Y/N then I got up and went to the bathroom to fox my self and walked out my room to the living room to see Y/N and every one else sitting around the couch then they saw me and then they all asked me to come over and when I did they were watching funny YouTube videos of people failing and I just shrugged my shoulders and sat down and just watched it with them and then we all started to laugh a lot with all of us having fun doing nothing for today and when we were all having fun a elevator ding came up and a delivery saying.

"I have a order for someone named ahri"he asked then ahri got up and then got in front of him saying.

"That me how much was it"she asked then he looked at the price and said.

"Your total was 123.67 cents"he said then ahri handed him 150 dollars and told him.

"Just keep the change and that all of it right"ahri said then he nodded and went back to the elevator and went back down and ahri placed all the food in the table we all got up and saw different types of food like noodles sushi chicken pizza and even dumplings I grabbed a plate and grabbed what I wanted and went back to the couch with everyone else grabbing what they wanted to eat and we all sat around the couch again eating and watching YouTube videos and we all sat there enjoying our day and having a bunch of fun doing this a lot and enjoying it way to much because at some point in time some of us even went as far to do truth or dare again but I decided not to take a chance with what happened last time and the rest of everyone else doing truth or dare and it did what I expect what happened last time with the entire situation going crazy while I sat there looking at the situation and then they look at me sitting there doing nothing but eating and laughing a little bit and then they all got up dragged me in the circle while I was confused and then eve just dared me saying.

"Since you are just enjoying the show now I dare you to give Y/N a lap dance"after eve said that I looked at her with shock and started to blush very heavily and the others started to laugh and then eve said.

"Oh and if you don't do that the other one is whenever you and Y/N have sex we have to see the recording of it happening"after she said that I was blushing to hard and I turned away and sat there thinking what situation would be better cause both are bad either way while I looked back the others look at me with eve smiling akali stunned ahri looking at me with an eyebrow up interested on what I would say sera sitting there gasping then looking at the others and U/N shocked to hear what eve said then I said blushing to much.

"I'll do the lap dance and let get this over with"I said blushing to much and the others forced Y/N on the couch and I walked up to him still blushing so much I didn't care what I did next but wanted to get it over with so I immediately sat in his lap and moved my hips around and then I heard gasp from the others and when I got up and turned around and moved my hips around his lap then sat down and then got back up and did a dance in front of him and then moved around him sat back in his lap and then got up again to bounce up and down and finished it off by moving across his lap and then after I finished it I hid behind the couch leaving the others shocked on what I did and they went over the couch to see me hiding behind it still blushing but even darker shades of red then I looked at the bewildered girls around me then they all said.

"I can't believe you did that kai and the other was worse I get that but you went that far kai"ahri said then eve told her afterwords.

"Kai I was fine with you doing it for 1 second but you put on a show and you did pretty good"eve said while I lowered my center of mass then akali said.

"Let me be honest I thought you would give up after 1 second after doing it but you did good"akali said from the couch then pat my head and sera looked at me shocked and then said.

"How did you do with out getting to embarrassed"she said while sitting down next to me but to my right I saw Y/N and he patted me and comfort me saying.

"I know that was embarrassing but I am here for you"he hugged me and I started to calm down little by little and I hugged him back than after hugging him for 5 minutes and after that I let him go not embarrassed anymore but I had jealous on lookers looking at me and I sat back down to continue eating food and ate my food and did not try to think to much on the lap dance and then Y/N sat next to me and started to eat but I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder while the others except akali and ahri took either his lap or his right side and we enjoyed the rest of the day then it started to become night then eve said.

"Oh yeah by the way Y/N we have prep for a concert in 3 days starting tomorrow so have fun doing a lot for us"she said as we started to sit around again talking about things and after a long day of sitting around we all looked at the time to see it was 8:00 pm but everyone was tired so we all got up went to our rooms and went to sleep but I started to think about today and hoped it would never happen again so I went to sleep with a mind filled with thoughts of Y/N and before I did I opened my phone to look at pictures of Y/N for a while then went to sleep.