Chapter 5

(Y/N pov)

As I wake up to see fours laying on me and spend 5 minutes trying to figure out the best way to get out the bed and get to the bathroom and after the 5 minutes I succeeded in getting out the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my teeth then washed my face and went to the kitchen to see if they had a coffee maker and I saw one and started to make coffee and then realized I should probably make some food for them and checked the time to see it was 6:00 am so I should probably making some food for them and then decided to make some fried rice with corn and meat bits after 20 minutes I finished making enough food to eat for a week and for all the girls to eat after 10 minutes of waiting eating and drinking my coffee I hear kaisa come out the room ready to cook and make breakfast but I beat her to it and she looked over to the kitchen to see me there and looked shocked that I woke up before her and made breakfast and that there is so much for all of them and then she said.

"Hey Y/N how much food did you make and how long did this take you to make" she said and then went over to me and sat on my lab and grabbed a spoon and ate it and she was then asking.

"How did you make so good" she asked again then I just reply to her and say.

"I made about 1 weeks amount of rice for you all and it took about 20 minutes to make and I live by my self how do you think I survived on my own" I said to her blankly and she looked at me nodded and then went back to eating then after 15 minutes the rest of the girls came out and saw the food on the table and all came around then after they walk over to the table and sees kaisa sitting on my lap and the other girls are jealous and watches her eat on my lap and they grab their plates and start eat and then they asked kaisa.

"Hey how did you make this is taste so good" they asked her she looks at me then back to them and tells them.

"I didn't make this" she says as she continues to eat then they all look at each other then realize.

"If you didn't make this kai and the other person in this was Y/N and then he made it" then all look behind kai and see me there trying my hardest to spill my food while eating it holding kaisa and see around her then they ask me.

"Can you please cook with kai and make more of this is so good" they say as they just keep eating and then I reply.

"You do know I made a week worth of food of this right"they all looked up and looked at the counter and saw a whole tray of food laying and then they just had happy faces then went back to eating then akali says.

"Hey remember Y/N you have the dare to do" she says while laughing and then I reply.

"You are still going on about that dare"I say to her she then laughs and then she just replays saying.

"Duh and also I want to hear the entire school reaction and how many people want to ask question to see if it is true and I just want to laugh at the entire situation ok so don't judge me I want to see what happens oh and today you have to escort us to the classroom and the afterwords we have to go concert to practice as well today so prepare for today" akali says as if nothing is wrong with that and I just slump down for today and wonder if it will get worse as then they go to their rooms and then spent about half an hour changing and putting on so much makeup and then I just sat there until we  went to the elevator and then goes down to their garage then they all went in while I just wanted to walk then got grabbed kaisa and dragged to the car and just got placed between kaisa and akali and we went on our way to school.

(Evelynn pov)

As we drive our way to school I heard ahri tell me.
"Do you think he going to be alright with him protecting us and not dealing with a huge group of crowds but he was fine with accepting us but" ahri stops talking then looks back to a peaceful Y/N talking to kai and kali perfectly fine then I told her.

"He gotten to used to us and he seems to care about us so you wouldn't have to worry about him leaving us ahri if that what your scared he can protect us and don't forget he teleported to our house so don't worry" I told her and she looks back to the front and just nodded and then she went on her phone and then we just drove normally to the school then afterwords we stopped outside the school then walked our way to the school and we got to the parking lot and we all walked out with Y/N just looking around then he followed us it seems to actually take the job seriously so we wouldn't have to worry about any problems for now until we saw a group of four idiots blocking our way then said.

"Hey there beautiful how about you come hang with us and ditch the weakling"the moment he said that then I looked behind me I didn't to see Y/N anywhere I wonder where he is but I knew what he was going to do and ahri made a hand sign saying on my signal Y/N was going to knock out these idiots with that I decided to play with them and said.

"Well what do you want from me then"she says while she pretends to smile then the goons just said.

"Well we want you and your friends bodies for a good time to have all day"they say while laughing after a goon said that I gave a hand signal to knock them out in a matter of seconds all the goons got knocked out then they were all dragged into an alley after 5 minutes Y/N came back and asked.

"Why did you want to play with them so badly eve" he asked then I told him.

"Well it a new hobby I'm going to enjoy when you are dating us and others thinking they have a chance with us then you deal with them it is going to be funny trust us it was enjoyable thinking the pervs were going to get a chance with us right" I asked my other bandmates and then they burst out laughing and me and Y/N looked at them and they all of them individual said.

"Man watching those idiots getting knocked with those faces was hilarious"akali said while holding her stomach then ahri said.

"Those guys didn't know who we were oh man that was funny when they still didn't know even though we didn't have disguises to were every time we go to school that was stupid of them" ahri says nearly falling to ground because they didn't know us and kai just said.

"Man even if we get into a fight they still wouldn't use especially ahri she doesn't know that much hand to hand fighting"kaisa says giggling then me and Y/N looked at each other then we started to join in on the laughing after a bit we calmed our selves and walked through the school gates then we just get bombarded by the amount of people just waiting for us at the gate after 2 minutes of pushing the crowd back a little and Y/N dealing with everyone behind us and nearly getting trembled by over 50 people and walked our way to our classroom tired and wondering how worse the situation is going to get then as soon as we took our seats people where outside our doors asking Y/N a lot of question and how he meet us and then akali said.

"Hey remember what you have to do today"she says then Y/N slumped over and then just put a thumbs up probably thinking how he can hide from the crowd telling them he dating us.