Chapter 25

(Akali pov)

Next morning I woke up with Y/N sleeping in his bed with all of us around him then I got up and waited for the others to wake up and I started to look around Y/N room and see what I could fine and looking around the area I see a box labeled family in the closet so I took it out and decided to look through it and saw a bunch of old family pictures of Y/N with his parents and I look back at the bed to see everyone is still asleep and I just keep looking at the old stuff and then I found a picture of Y/N with all of us in the box then I just decided to leave the picture on the table while I looked back to see the girls starting to wake up and then as they all woke up they looked at me with a bunch of stuff on the floor then they all got up tired and asked me.

"What are doing with all this stuff laying around akali"eve asked me as she picked up one of the old photos of Y/N and then looked at it then looked at the floor with the other pictures then looked at me and said.

"Akali why are going through Y/N stuff"eve asked me then the others looked at the pictures and then as all of them looked at the pictures of  Y/N we hear rumbling and look back to see Y/N getting up and as we looked at him and he looks at us then looks at the ground where we are looking at old photos and then he said.

"I guess you found the old photos of my family then"he asked us then I told him.

"Yes I was the others woke up to see what I was doing but I see you treat us like family"I told him then I picked up the photo of all of us in a picture and everyone else looks at the picture then looked at Y/N then ahri asked.

"You really consider us as family Y/N"ahri asked while walking towards him and standing front of him then he hugged ahri then said to us.

"Of course I consider you as family I love you girls to much to lie"he told us then as ahri stood there in a hug she hugged back and we all started to surround him as we all hugged him and as we stood there then we broke the hug and then eve started to say.

"Well if that the case daring I hope you don't mind this"as eve finished she passionately kissed Y/N making him fall down on the bed with us watching shocked then ahri was getting jealous and started to pout and then as eve and Y/N release from the kiss eve walked away happy then ahri did it next then kai sera then lastly me and then we all walked out of Y/N room and left a shocked Y/N again with all of us laughing while walking towards the living room then waiting for Y/N to come out and waiting on the couch for at/N then ahri told me.

"So remind me not to let you sleep in my room and let you be awake so you don't look around"ahri said to me I looked at her saying.

"Hey that was only one time in Y/N room I was bored ok"I told ahri while crossing my arms looking at her then we heard a door open then we all looked over to Y/N walking out and we all looked at him then he slowly then as he looked at us and he asked.

"So what happened here it looks like you girls where talking about something"Y/N asked us then we looked at each other then I said.

"No we were just having a chat right ahri"I look over to ahri to see her smiling then walking towards me then grabbed me and said.

"It all fine we're just chatting nothing to worry about here"as ahri started to laugh and I was scared at what would happen then ahri let go and I let out a sigh of relief then as ahri left Y/N sat down on the couch then as he sat down I scooted over to him and laid down on his shoulder and as we both sat there eve phone and as she answered it and then finished the call eve told us.

"Well girls we have to go to yet another interview and want only us have fun being alone Y/N"as eve said I sadly got up and started to walk to my room got in shut the door and started to change and then I look at the picture of Y/N then I smile and started to change.

(Y/N pov)

As I sat there with the other girls left the room then as they all came out one at a time then as they look towards me and as the girls started to sit around me while I watched tv then as akali the last one to come the girls got up and walked towards the elevator I looked at them walk away and as they look back to me ahri said.

"Well darling we will be going so don't forget about us see you later"as ahri said that then walked into the elevator with everyone else getting in then the elevator shuts and I was left sitting on the couch with me alone then I pulled out my phone then started to look on my phone then looked at the news feed and then turned off my phone and looked back to the tv and just sat there watching tv after about 10 minutes of sitting around doing nothing but watch tv I got from the kitchen then looked around then found a note that says.

(Note):hey babe you are reading this you are bored if that the case then go into my room and I have footage off all of us doing random things and don't ask how I got them and I got some juicy footage so have fun-Signed by evelynn.

After I read the note and I went towards eve room opened it and saw a bunch of items across her room and thought someday.

(Y/N thought):Jesus these girls are sometime messy I need to clean their rooms someday but where is the footage.

I look around and on her bed I found a tablet and when I turned it on the first thing I see when I turn it on is where akali was in the living room and making a huge mess and throwing a temper tantrum and then walks around and I start laughed and thought.

(Y/N thoughts):When did eve get the time to set this up and what does she mean by juicy footage.

As I scroll through all the footage seeing all the footage of the girls making funny mistake then after scrolling for another couple minutes sitting back in the living room couch I stop to see footage of me and ahri having sex I look at it then scroll to see me with eve then me and akali and lastly with kai then I just sat there confused then scrolled past it to see new footage of eve in her room just sitting in her bed thinking of something then as she gets up she opens her closet and I see in the closet with some of my clothes and sits back down on my bed then starts to smell it then after eve smells it for 3 minutes she got back up and looked at the camera and then covered it then I laughed at that then scrolled through more and the next thing I see is ahri and akali sitting in the living room deciding what is better and after bickering for 20 minutes akali got up went to the living room and threw a apple in her face then ahri got up and then threw magic at akali then they started to throw thing back and forth and enjoyed after an hour the elevator opened and looked back to see the girls walking out and seeing me sitting on the couch and ahri asked.

"What are you doing Y/N"Shri asked while moving over to what I'm watching and seeing footage of her and akali fighting and asked.

"How did you get this"she asked then I look over to eve and asked.

"The real question is when did you install the cameras eve"I asked her then they looked at her then eve laughed then told me.

"For a while darling and it fun watching the footage at the end of the day"eve told me then I left the tablet on the couch and walked off to my room and said.

"I'm going to sleep now goodnight girls"I said while walking into my room shutting the door goin in the bathroom brushing my teeth and dropping on my bed to sleep.