Chapter 20

(Y/N pov)

I sat on my bed after I woke up I wondered how today would be like so I got ready got out my room to see eve doing the same thing and then she saw me and said.

"Ah your awake I was going to come in your room anyways so you ready"eve asked me then I nodded my head she smiled and walked towards me and said.

"Good come with me we need to get ready in 3 days"eve said I followed her with her going to the couch sat down and so did I and then handing me a bunch of files that were labeled performance and when I opened one it was a list of what they used how much money it costed and how the overall performance was then I saw there were 5 more and then I looked at eve and she said.

"You know how our process is we hope you can do the same like the other but you won't betray us this time oh and our next concert will happen in the same place in those files so be ready and also you'll be needing this if you are being our manager"eve said then she handed me a card that had my name on it with the logo and after she finished saying that she got up and left me sitting down and looking at the other concert files and looking through all of them I knew what I had to do and just looked closer in all the files and saw that in every file the girls has complained how their manager was always forcing them to do to much and in the end the girls were to tired and exhausted to do anything and they forced to continue I look back to see no one and then I got up and walked to the elevator and went down to the first floor and got out greeted by the clerk saying.

"How may I help you sir"he asked me then I looked at him and said.

"Just going for a walk if they come down to ask you just tell the girls that have a nice day"I told him then I walked out side and then getting outside I walked my way to the location.

(Time skip)

After walking for about half an hour I arrived at the location I saw guards outside and I walked to the front but was stopped and one of them said.

"Who are you are you allowed to be here"they stopped me but I took out a card the girls gave me and they saw it grabbed it looked at it then gave it back to me saying.

"Sorry to bother you come in sir"he said while stepping to the side and I walk in the door and walk around till I reach the main stage were everyone is working I walk around the set with people going around the place then they looked at me and they asked.

"Are you our new manager"a random dude asked I looked at him saying.

"Yep I'm the new guy what happening around here"I asked him then he looked around at the situation and he started saying.

"Well since our old manager is gone we have to prepare in a total of 3 days and he took 1 week to prepare and we don't even have half that time"he said with concern and I put my hand on my chin with him scared saying.

"If we can't finish this when the day of the concert we might get a bad review and we mi-"I put my finger on his mouth he looked at me and I just told him.

"If so then best to get the right to it so if you can re adjust the lights to have a better lighting and use effects on later beat drops on the song and use the speakers to tone to were the girls can tell if they can mess up with out the speakers and microphones song differently and so it won't sound so bad and lastly get the girls some time for them to take a break if they are exhausted let them take breaks while you guys set that up I'll be going around inspecting all the other equipment so we can be ready you got that uh"as I told him he then told me.

"The name is Carl"he told me I nodded then I asked him.

"Can you do all of that for me Carl"I asked him then he nodded then went on his way to the stage to prepare while I walked around the area to inspect the equipment and area.

(ahri pov)

As we all gathered in the living room we at sat around the waited for Y/N but he didn't come and waiting around for 3 minutes I got up and said.

"I'll go check his room see if he is preparing"I got up and walked my way to his room and I knocked on the door I didn't get a response then I knocked again and waiting for a couple seconds I didn't get a response then I opened the door and looked around I didn't see Y/N since I didn't see him I ran back to the living room saying.

"I don't see Y/N in his room he gone"I told everyone they look at me then they all got up and ran towards Y/N room and sera nothing and then after we all got in Y/N room eve said.

"I am going to call him let see where he is"eve pulls out her phone then goes down to Y/N number and calls it waiting for about 2 seconds answered and we hear.

"Hello what do you need eve"he said while we hear noises in the background and then eve said.

"Where are you we are suppose to get to the location now"eve asked confused on his location then out of nowhere Y/N said.

"Hey Carl can you tell that guy to ensure that light won't interrupt nor fall on stage so it won't spike everyone and stop the show"after he said that we all looked at each other then eve asked.

"Wait did you just say Carl"she asked then Y/N respond saying.

"Yeah and wait dude can you please be more careful and not try to break the equipment we have 3 days to prepare and I think we can shorten it to 2 days and leave the other for the girls to practice on"Y/N said and we look at each other for a sense of relief and then Y/N said.

"Well if you guys want to get here and see what I've been doing have fun and Carl can you try to get Dave to fix the sound system it sounded janky can you get on it"he spoke to Carl then Carl asked Y/N.

"You got it boss and how long till they get here shouldn't they start the practice soon"Carl asked then eve responded saying.

"We will get there in a minute"she said then hung up and as we all walk towards the elevator and go to the garage I asked.

"Do you think he got there way before and started to work on the concert after when eve gave him the files"I asked everyone and then eve started to think then said.

"I think so when I left Y/N to look at the files and when I returned after I left him he was gone but I thought he was preparing in his room but I didn't think he would go there by himself and do all the work"eve said then we all got in the garage and we got in the car we all drove off to the location and after driving for 5 minutes we got there and we walked in we see people going places with all their equipment and when we looked around we saw Y/N looking at a paper and then directing people to brings things we got behind him tap his shoulder he turned around to see us and then he said.

"Got here now good we can start now YO herald can you get the music ready"we look to his right with a thumbs up and then Y/N guides us to the changing room and then we look at each other in the room we laughed and I said.

"I think we will be fine with Y/N this for us"I told them and then we started to change and prepare for the practice.