Chapter 18

(Y/N pov)

I was awaken by someone tapping my arms in I look over to see who tapping it I see kai standing there saying.

"Since you wanted to help me the dance tournament starts at 9:00 and you need to be ready for it"kai said as she waited for me to get up and I checked the time to see it was 2:00 am and then I got up and washed water in my face and asked kai.

"You really want to win this don't you"I asked her she hugged me and said.

"I really do I always fail this because I didn't have people to help but with you and sera help I might be able to win this"She told me and I dried my hands and hugged her and told her.

"I know it hard for you to get people to help with you but I am here for you and the rest of the girls you won't lose due to having no one to help now"I said to her while she started to cry on my shoulder and started to say.

"Thank you I knew you would help"kai said while crying in on my shoulder while I pat her back comforting her while she cried for an extra 2 minutes then breaking the hug and wiped her eyes then she walked out my room and I followed her and asked her.

"So where are we going to practice"I asked her while kai just kept walking and replied to me saying.

"Well it in the penthouse and we live on the top floor while we have the others we have for purposes like practicing our dances one meant for training and another just meant for a security room and before you ask we have more but there empty right now so think so much about it"she told me and I was shocked to hear they own all the other floors but they are empty and we got into the elevator and took 4 floors down to there practice room and saw sera warming up then she turned around and saw us and waved at us and then kai said.

"Well now we have 6 hours to get ready now you ready"kai said going in the middle of the room and we both nodded and we started to practice long hours nonstop for the next 6 hours with kai telling me and sera every detail that we messed up and told us how to fix it and spending so long practicing we were ready and we were tired with 20 minutes left me and sera were very exhausted and kai was moderately tired and we took the last 20 minutes left we sat there talking about a lot of things and laughing a lot then we heard the elevator open and saw the rest of the girls coming out and ahri said.

"Looks like kai got you two ready for her tournament"ahri said while the rest of the girls sat down next to us and then I heard eve say.

"You should be able to win this time kai you have people who can help you now"she said while we just looked at kai with a worried face then I just rubbed her head and told her.

"Everything will be fine we are here to help you kai"I told her then she hugged me and I sat there resting for the tournament and then we looked at the time and it was 10 minutes away we all went towards the elevator and then to the garage and drove our there to the location after reaching the area ahri handed me a mask and said.

"Now that people know who you are and what you are doing for us you'll need it"she said I grabbed it placed it around my face and we walked in to see many different groups here and we all sat down waiting for our turn to start and kai was getting nervous but I held her and she started to calm down when it was our turn we got up and we started to do our dance.

(Starts at 2:04-the rest of the video)

As we finished we sat down and the judges started to discuss we sat there waiting for them to finish and when they finished discussing they said.

"We say kaisa is the winner of this"as he said that we celebrated as we all hugged each other and the judge gave us the trophy and we walked outside with the trophy and we got in the car and started to drive home with a happy kai holding her trophy and all of us just sitting there talking about different things and after driving home kai placed her well deserved trophy on the counter and then after that we looked at kai and she said.

"After so long I finally got the thing I've been long getting this I finally did it"kai said as she started to celebrate by jumping up and down and then after slipping on the ground she fell on me and said while blushing.

"Sorry about that"kai said as she quickly got up and the rest of us started to laugh then I pat her head saying.

"It was a accident and also I'm sure you enjoyed it"I told her she started to blush even more and then we laughed even more then I hugged her and picked up and placed her on my back saying.

"If you want I'll leave you in your room so you can rest"I asked her while she held on to me and just nodded while I brought kai to her room the others started to party and when I got in her room it was filled with different things I didn't worry much about but I placed her on the bed and then when I was about to leave kai grabbed my hand I looked at her and then she said.

"Can you stay with me after what happened with the tournament"kai asked me while laying exhausted on the bed then I walked back to her sat on her bed placed her on my body and I laid down with kai on her bed and after 2 minutes I look over to kai to see her completely sleeping on me and just sleeps peacefully with her grin fully around me so i can't leave her when she asleep and then I sat there doing nothing but comforting kai and hearing the others party then heard the door open to see the others confused why I didn't come down sera what I'm in and in a bright idea of akali to start to take me off the bed and after getting kai hands off me her hands immediately went back around me pulled me closer and laid on my and my face in her breast as I sit there with akali backing up and the others looking shocked by what happening and they start to leave with eve saying.

"You have fun with your momma bird not letting you go"she said as the door closes and I'm stuck with kai on top of me laying on me and her comfortably laying there then I sat there trying to move but kai was holding me so I can't move and even crossed my legs to ensure I'm stuck and then when I grabbed her she fully just pushed down on me even more and I sat there face in her breast trying to breathe and grabbing her waist to move down she moved back up after 20 minutes I just gave up and tried to just fell asleep with kai trying to nearly suffocate me.