Prologue

Through the shadow of the city of piltover awaits a story to be told.

(Y/N) pov

I've been walking through the street of piltover getting my way to the supermarket to buy some eggs and bacon for some breakfast getting to the store and on your way there you saw some news and on the local news that the new famous idol group coming to town doing something you don't have time to care about ignoring the people talking about the group called kda except this very interesting thing you heard.

"bro you think I have a change with the girls right man" the dude said.

The friend then said " bro you have no shot you have to have a least more than 1 mil to talk to them"

While the talked about it I just slipped by them without them even knowing and walked my way to the store now moving along you stopped to see 3 dudes harassing a familiar pink haired girl who named I can't remember but you needed to help her so I looked through my pockets for my mask.

(This is what your mask looks like don't ask found a random one)

ask you put your mask on you prepare to beat up the 3 idiots.

(kai'sa) pov

As I sit their helpless as much I want to beat them up but Evelynn wants us not to cause damage again like last time so I am forced to be helpless until I saw a man with a mask walk up and say.

"Can you guys not do this in the middle of the street" the mysterious man said

The 3 dudes turned to him and said "and what are you going to do wannabe hero" the moment they finished saying it and laughed the masked just did a round house kick to one of them and as we just stood there surprise he then does another roundhouse kick to knock them out as I look at him he says

"Aren't you suppose to go somewhere" he says

As I look back to him he was gone I stood their wondering where he went and I as wonder there was a note saying

"don't bother on trying to find me we will meet sooner or later"

as I wonder what to do and I check the time as I ran back to the penthouse.

(Y/N) pov

As the girl runs away I came out and my mask away to go to the store and wonder who was she and why she was getting harassed but my thought are out and walk to the store

(Timeskip)

As I bought the items and return home to a clean and orderly home I set my grocery down and turn on the news there was an interview with kda and I saw the familiar pink haired on tv and I say.

"That why she looked familiar can't believe I saved an idol"as I prepare the food I ignore what else the tv was showing of the idols and after eating and finishing my food I clean the dishes and wen to my room to make some beats.

As I finish and check the time I go to sleep to get ready for going to sleep I brush my teeth and get in my bed as I go to sleep.