Chapter 14

(Evelynn pov)

I woke up and sat on my bed looking at a picture of Y/N in the hospital and I thought to my self.

(Evelynn thoughts)-I don't want this to happen to us nor you Y/N.

I sat there looking at picture for some time and check what time it was and saw it was 7:30 am so I got up from my bed and walked over to my mirror and looked at my self then walked out my room to go towards the living room and saw Y/N sitting there he looked at me and said.

"Eve why are you sad"he told me I looked at him then walked over to him sat down and told him.

"I don't want you to get hurt again I don't want to lose you for good"I told him then he place his arm around my neck and then me moved me closer to him and placed my head on his shoulder and told me.

"Listen eve I'm not gone in still here with you and you promised in situation I protect you and you girls will protect me"he told then he face me to him and then kissed my lips and then said.

"Is that better for you eve"he told me then laid back on his shoulder and said.

"Yeah thanks for that Y/N"I told him and then he moved me where I was laying on top of him and started to pet my head and then started to fall asleep on him and placed his hands on my stomach and moved me closer to his head and placed it gently on mine then I stroke his face and then placed my hands over his hands and feel asleep.

(Y/N pov)

I feel eve sleeping on me and I just let her be and then sitting there for a couple of minutes then heard multiple doors open and saw the rest of the girls come out and started to ask me.

"Hey shouldn't you get ready for the interview"Seraphine said then told them.

"Another one already and I can't I have a peaceful sleeping eve on me"I told then heard eve say.

"I was sleeping peacefully" I looked at eve then she looked at me stroked my cheek got up and kissed me again and said.

"But you should get ready for the next interview and I got to sleep on you again"eve told me and started to walk away then the others looked at me and said.

"Well shouldn't you also get ready and also how comfortable was she laying on you"kaisa asked me then told her.

"Think of it as a warm bed you sleep on"I told her and walked to my room to change clothes and after changing I came out with the others eating then walked over to grab food and sit down to eat and asked.

"So when is the next interview"I asked them and then they looked at me and checked the time and said.

"The next one will start at 12:30 and it is currently 11:55 and we should finish eating now so we can get there and prepare for the tv"ahri told me and then after she said I started to finish eating my food and then after finishing the food I put the plate in the dish and started to clean it and waited for the others to finish and then sitting at the table and after the girls finished eating and they walk over to the elevator I get up and walked to the elevator and then we went to the garage and got in the car and drove our way to the interviewing location and after arriving 15 minutes early the people took time to prepare the chairs and the interviewer was just helping organize the place turned around and saw us and then he saw me and held out his hand and I shook it and he said.

"So you are Y/N nice to meet the person who saved kda career and life"he told me and I just told him.

"I was just doing my job and what happening here"I asked him he looked around and said.

"Well in this interview we are also doing a live stream with this interview so that why we have a lot of things to prepare for"He told us and then after he finished and then he said.