Chapter 21

(Y/N pov)
As the practice on stage gets finished the girls looked satisfied on what I've done and I told them.

"Well girls take a break I'm going to go check the equipment again and inspect the sound system"I told them then kai said.

"But we're not tired we're perfe-"I interrupted kai by placing a finger on her mouth then saying.

"Take a break and I'll be back going to go look around the area"I told them when I started to turn away and walk away I just heard a couple of laughter then I walked away.

(Ahri pov)

As we laughed as Y/N walked away and we all sat down on chairs and enjoyed sitting down and Carl came up to us and asked.

"Where did you find him"he asked us I just told him.

"Believe it or not we just looked for him after he saved kai asked him to be our bodyguard then after he saved us and we lost our manager we asked him and this were we are now"I told him we looked over to see where Y/N is and he is just looking at area directing people what to do and he just inspecting the equipment and we just chuckled while we sat here then Carl sat down asking.

"So can I guess what happened on tv is all true then"he ask us we looked at him we all laughed and by our reaction he could tell then he sat down taking a break then after 20 minutes of sitting down and looking at Y/N looking around he came back to us and asked us.

"Are you girls ready for practice again"we all got up and stretched and as we all got in position and as everyone gets ready for practice we had an interruption by an explosion and we look over to see that the explosion that someone had the fuse blew up and as the situation died down Y/N went to check what was wrong and when he came to us he told us.

"Well it looks like the fuse lit it self so if this wire is to close to it might cause it to bust so how about we move it away so it won't happen alright"Y/N asked him he nodded and the both of them started to move the wires apart after that incident we continued the practice and after a long day we were finished and after getting in our changing room we got out to see Y/N waiting and talking to another dude to arrange the wires so an incident can't happen again and after Y/N told him they left while he stood there we walked up to him I grabbed his face and kissed him with him kissing back and the others did the same and I asked him.

"So you came here without us huh"I told him while crossing my arms and looking at his eyes the others surrounding him while he chuckled stuck in a corner then I grabbed him dragging him back to the car with the others following behind and after getting Y/N to the car we opened the door and I put him in then sat next to him while the others got in and eve saying.

"We are going to have a talk when we get back Y/N"she said while Y/N looked scared for what going to happen and then I laid on his shoulder and waited for us to get back and when we got back I pulled Y/N out the car and dragged him with him saying.

"Why am I always getting dragged on the floor"Y/N said then I told him.

"Stop going off on us or doing things without us and maybe we'll stop dragging you"I told him while dragging him to the elevator and went to the top floor then dragged Y/N across the floor and put him on the couch and then eve walking front of Y/N asking.

"So care to explain why you went without us and did all that stage work by yourself again didn't we make a promise we would stay together"eve question him then leaned in front of Y/N face and he moved back and laughed then said.

"It only a manager job to do these things for you girls"he said while I moved eyebrow up and said.

"Really then when did you get there and start working cause it seem like you won the respect of our crew to work for you"I asked him moving closer to him he laughed and said.

"Let just say I left after eve gave me the files and walked for 30 minutes till I got there and then worked on it without you"Y/N said while holding his hand out blocking his face and we looked at him then we all backed up and we sighed and then I told him.

"Please if you plan to do this again at least tell us what you are doing alright"I asked him he then told me.

"Alright i will tell you girls if I am going to leave without you"Y/N said as he got up I just jumped o. Him leaving the others shocked and Y/N asking.

"Ahri what are you doing"Y/N asked me and I simple said.

"What can't show you my love"I started to take cry then Y/N pat my head making my tails wag like a dog then I got pulled off by eve saying.

"You really got stop you horny fox"eve told me while I pouted and crossed my arm then I was dropped on the other side then I sat there while Y/N got up and just walked to his room saying.

"Im going to sleep now you girls have fun"while Y/N just walked to his room and we sat there looking at the time then I got up and told everyone.

"I am also going to sleep we have a long day tomorrow as well"I told them and they also got up and went towards our rooms and prepared to sleep but instead I walked out my room closed it quietly and went towards Y/S room I heard.

"What are you doing you fox"I look over to see eve standing to my right and I asked her.

"What are you doing eve"I asked her she looks at me then walks past me and opens Y/N door saying.

"I was going to go sleep with him and what were you going to do"eve asked me while whispering then I told her.

"I was going to do the same thing and also do you really think I wouldn't think off doing that"I asked her making sure to not wake up Y/N then eve looked at me then said.

"Good point you are always horny now let get in before any on-"when eve was about to finish the sentence we heard.

"Before for what eve"we both look back to see akali standing there and then she asked.

"What are you two doing"asking us while leaning to the wall then I told her.

"We are going to sleep with Y/N and can you keep your voice down"I told her then akali joined in then just about we were going to walk in again we were yet again stopped and heard.

"Can you guys really not do this now"we look back to see sera and kai standing there with sera tired and confused and kai placing her hands on her hip then I told her.

"At this point are we all going to sleep on Y/N bed"I asked then we all looked at each other then we nodded then after that brief moment of doing nothing we got in Y/N shut his door and we all slowly started to sleep around Y/N with me and eve on his arms while sera akali and kai slept on his chest and as we all looked at each other's and laughed as quietly as we can we all fell asleep together on Y/N and I just snuggled closer to his arm and enjoyed the warmth.