Chapter 26

(Seraphine pov)

Sitting down on the couch on my phone looking at the time then looking around the living room seeing akali sitting on kitchen table eating ramen then i started to get up and walking towards my room and seeing eve come out and asked.

"What are you going to do sera"eve asked me then I just looked towards eve then told her.

"I might just go stream cause I'm bored so I'll be in my room"I said to eve then she nodded I walked past her and went towards my room and open the door went in shut it went towards my computer then turned it on got all the items I need to stream then logged into my computer waiting for a bit then after it took awhile to load then opened a twitch tab then logged in then after logging into twitch then I started up a steam and waited for people to join while I started to get ready with more people joining then after waiting around for 10 minutes I look back to my screen and said to the viewers.

"Hello welcome to another stream we will be ready to do things in 5 minutes so be ready till then"I said to the viewers then I started to get prepared to play then and after 5 minutes I started to play some games and talk to the viewers.

(Y/N pov)

I sat up on my bed got up went into my bathroom to brush my teeth then wash my face then I went out my room then went down to the living room and saw eve and kai in the kitchen talking then they look towards me and then kai said.

"Oh hey babe me and eve were talking about trying to get cars and a motorcycle and trying to get us to drive and sera not old enough yet so we will be leaving soon you coming"kai asked me while I looked at her and then I said to kai.

"No I'm maybe going to surprise sera on her stream and see what kind of reaction I can get on viewer so I'm good"I told them then they nodded at me then they got up then heard doors behind me to see akali and ahri ready to leave they look at me then they both walked separately and hugged me and also kissed me then went towards the other two and then eve said.

"Well we will be going and take of sera for us darling and also I can't wait for what you are planning to do to her we will be watching the stream"as eve told me then the four girls started to get into the elevator eve said.

"Well if it didn't know sera twitch name it is T/N (twitch name).As eve told me then walked into the elevator then it started to close then I pulled out my phone turned it on looked up her stream name then saw that sera was streaming with 150k viewers playing apex legends on her setting turning on streamer mode and then as she finished she started to ready up with her waiting to get into a game looking at her chat waiting to start and answered a question saying.

"Uh I'm pretty sure the girls are leaving to do things but I think our boyfriend is staying home I'm pretty sure he still here"as sera said to her chat then went into a game and picked valkyrie then as she started to play with some of her friends then as she started to play then as she started to play then as I sat out side of her room I fought of some ways to get into her room and try to surprise her then I open the door slowly then as I watched the stream as well I see the light is not entering her room then I shut the door again and decided to watch her stream for a bit then after of 3 hours of enjoying sera playing games with her friends then after some time she took a break then went on her bed to lay down for 20 minutes then got back up to continue streaming then after that I got up and went towards the kitchen and prepared food for sera then as I finished I grabbed my phone to see sera and her friends are now playing war zone after a couple hours of apex then as she got on war zone and I went towards her room then as sera started to play while she was finishing her game while I waited near the end of her game to come surprise her with food and waiting around for 10 minutes of sera winning her game I quietly went into her room while she was laying back down on her chair with her friend readying up I snuck up to chair then sera said to the chat.

"what do you mean someone behind me"as sera tried looking around I wrapped my left arm around her heard sera scream then I let go then turned her around and saw me sera smiled and hugged me asking.

"Did you have to scare me babe and please don't do that again"as sera pouted then smacked me with her hands then I said to her.

"Sorry don't on planning on it again maybe but I brought food it you are hungry"I told her then I handed her food then she grabbed it then as she started to eat it then I looked at her game and the amount of people typing in her chat then I just left sera there to continue her stream then she grabbed my hand and asked.

"Can you stay instead of leaving please"sera asked me then I look at her chat to see people typing do it so it from everyone in chat then I said to sera.

"Fine I will stay the girls will probably be back later today they are looking for cars and akali getting a new motorcycle so where am I sitting"I asked sera then she got out her seat then nudged me to go then I sat down and sera sat down in a comfortable spot and then lowered down her chair at the right angle and then I wrapped my arms around her as sera waited for a game to start so she linked her back to me and held my hands as I sat there waiting for a match to start then waiting around sera got into a game leaned forward again and I looked over to her left to see what was happening then after an intense game sera won and celebrated on my lap and moved the chair back and turned it around with her speed then turned to me and kissed me saying.

"Thanks for staying babe but can you stay here for another hour please"sera asked with pleading puppy eye I couldn't resist it and said to sera.

"Fine I will stay longer in your chair while your on my lap winning games while I sit and look at your screen"I said to her then she turned back around and I moved the chair back to it location and sera played even more games while I sat there then after an hour ending sera ended her live stream and then fell on my stomach laying there then I picked her up standing up placed her on my bed sera looked at me and I said to her.

"Well I'm going to the living room just sit here and rest laying beauty"I told sera she nodded then I opened her door and left then as I left the girls came back and were happy then they saw me and I asked.

"I can guess all of you girls got your favorite cars/motorcycles"I said to them then they looked at me then waved at me then eve said.

"Well we all got our favorite cars and akali begged us to get her a motorcycle" as eve said then akali hit her shoulder they laughed while then akali walked towards the couch then I went towards the kitchen to get a drink and eve said.

"So the live stream went well what happened when the chair turned around"eve asked me with a smirk then I look at her and say.

"We just kissed nothing much"I said to her then finishing my drink I placed the cup in the sink washed it and walked toward my room to take a nap.