Chapter 16

(Y/N pov)

After driving to school I sat there thinking what could possible happen today at school today while we get there I got my head grabbed by kaisa and placed on her shoulder and placed a hand on my head started to pat my head and kai told me.

"You'll be fine if you had to deal with near death you can handle a bunch of people"kai told me while I laid on her shoulder and Seraphine laying on my shoulder I just sat there comfortably and waited for us to get to school while the others started to talk and I laid there while kai then moved her hand towards mine and held it while the others looked at the scene we were in and the others were looking in jealousy and then after some time of the others looking we arrived at the school to see many people waiting outside the school waiting for us to enter and oh boy this is going to be a long day then we parked and eve turned the car off and turned around said.

"Alright are we ready for today"she asked we all nodded then we all got started to get out but eve stopped me and when they all got out and shut the doors eve asked me.

"Hey darling you sure you are ok"she asked me then I replied to her saying.

"I'm alright but time to deal with people knowing who I am but I will using a mask out in public"I told her she smiled and then opened the door and got out I did the same and when I got out and shut the door she said to me.

"Glad you get what we do you should be fine"she told me then we started to catch up to the others before they realized we were not behind them and then we looked at each other and eve started to hug my arm and laid her head down on my shoulder I wrapped my arm around her and then walking to the school the others turned around and looked at us and we looked at each other and then they looked at eve and then walked behind us and they started to surrounding me and I was forced to walk with them wrapped all around me and deal with on lookers seeing the situation I was in and tried my best to keep walking past all of them and went straight to our class and then after reaching the clas they all stop clinging on to me and said.

"Sorry about that but we can't let the others cling to much"they said and then they walked to there seats and I looked at all of them and just head to my seat laying down my down waiting for the class to start and then after waiting for a bit the teacher came and told in and told us.

"Ahri there is someone outside waiting for you"I got up confused and the others looked confused they looked at ahri she got up looked out the window and she had a face of confusion and then the face turned into anger then she went back to her seat then akali asked her.

"Hey why are you so angry who was it"she asked her while ahri stayed down and said.

"It's my ex boyfriend"she said while the others got up and looked out the window while I looked confused who her ex boyfriend then they all sat back down and then after words they waited for him to go away but I looked out the window to see a strange man standing in front of the gate and had to presume it was her ex and he started to walk through the gate and I told the girls.

"He starting to walk into the school"I told them they looked at me ran towards the window picked me up and started walk out the classroom and drag me out the school into the car and just when we were going to leave eve was stopped by him and he said.

"Leaving so soon babe I missed you"then as soon as he tried to get close to ahri he was stopped by the rest of the girls saying.

"You can't see her anymore Jackson you ditched her and we don't appreciate you so get lost"eve told him while angry than Jackson said.

"What did I do I went a business trip that hurt you think I ditched her I'm heartbroken now then ahri my dearest come back to me"he said while holding his arms out for a hug while walking towards her then I just stopped him and told.

"Dude if she doesn't want to see you back off or in your case a stuck up cry baby won't simply can't do that"I told him then everyone started to snicker and ahri started to laugh and he got a little angry and told me.

"And what are you some cheap butlet for them and do me a favor I'll pay to step away for a price"he told me as he held out money I walked over to him started to grab he started to smile while others looked shocked at what I'm doing but then slapped him with his money and told him.

"Get your head out the clouds you think I'll betray the girls let me tell you something that you won't like to hear or you want to tell him ahri"I look over to over she nodded stood over her ex and told him.

"I'm dating someone else and also he dating all of us and he right in front of you"she said while crouching down to me I looked at her grabbed her head and kissed her and the others did the same and he looked in shocked and then he says while walking angrily away.

"Just you wait and see who you love is ripped from you"as he walked away we all started to laugh and then ahri said.

"I thought you were going to him at me I was scared"she said while holding me I looked to her and patted her head and told her.

"You think I would just betray you guys to a nonsense jerk like him"I told her she looked at me kissed me again and then laid on my shoulder as we all got up and then I said.

"Since he been dealt with shouldn't we head back to class now"they looked at me and the time and we all started to run back to class and we ran and opened the door And the teacher asked.

"So why did you guys leave"she said while crossing her arms then I told her.

"We had to deal with a visitor that tried to let just say forcefully take ahri away from us"I told her then she sighed and told us.

"We'll just go sit down and class will be starting soon"she told us as we all went to our seats and sat through the class.

(Timeskip)

As we finished school and we all started to walk through the class doors and meet relentless amount of people again but moving past the relentless people we got to the car but saw people outside the gat and paid no attention and went to the car and started to drive away while during away from the school and driving while we are talking I looked at the front mirror of the car and saw a car then turned around to see a car chasing us then I heard.

"Hey what do you mean"akali said looking back and saw what I meant and then eve seeing this tried to loose them but they followed so I asked.

"Hey can you roll these back windows down"I asked her eve then said.

"Yes but do you plan to do"she asked confused then I told her.

"I'm going to jump on the car"I told them then they all looked at me and said.

"Are you crazy we don't want to lose you again"they said while holding me down then I just told them.

"Oh yeah when all of you were sleeping I installed trackers and microphones in case we get captured again"I told them then they looked at each other and let me go and then eve lowered the window and climb out and then when I was on top eve slowed down and I jumped on the car through the windshield and kicked the driver out the car and fought the guy while trying to drive the car he started to beat me up then as he was going to punch me out the car he was stopped by a knife flying towards me and see akali out the window and went back in and I jumped out the car and see the car crash into a wall and sat there waiting for eve to come back and see a purple car come back and see the door open got in and ahri told me.

"Please don't ever do that again"she said then I hugged her and placed her on my lap and said.

"I can try for you girls"I said while she laid there while I rubbed her and Seraphine looked at me and said.

"What did you see when you installed those trackers and microphones"she asked then I said to her.

"I saw it all Sera when did you have the times to make the plushies"I asked her and she blushed while I waved my hands for her to come closer I hugged her and said.

"It ok but at least tell me how long you spent making those"I asked her and the others started to laughed and we drove back home.