Chapter 22

(Y/N pov)

I woke up ready to start the day again but I get my chest was heavy and looked down to see akali sera and kai on my chest then I looked to my right and see eve and to my left ahri then as I tried to move the girls off me they all started to wake up and look at me then they all kissed me in different spots and as I laid down confused what was going on they all got up and told me.

"We'll get ready for today as well"they all told me then they all walked off and out my room and then I got up to go in my bathroom and start to wash my face and brush my teeth after I finished I went out my bathroom and went to my wardrobe to see what clothes I had left and choose a basic white t-shirt and another pair of sweat pants and then went to my drawer to get underpants and a pair of socks then started to change and after finishing I left my room then walked my way to the living room then saw the girls sitting around then they looked at me walking in then after a quick silent moment they went back to what they were doing then I just walked in the kitchen then I grabbed a plate of food and sat down and started to eat with the others watching me very closely then I sat there awkwardly eating while the others watched my every movement then after I finished my plate was taken away by kai and while the others watched me I said.

"You really don't want me to disappear from y'all don't you"I asked all of them all looked at me and at the same time said.

"Yes you keep disappearing from us and we won't let you out of our sights for even one second so get used to this"They all told me then I sat there waiting for everyone to finish and then I went over to the living room couch and sat there waiting for the others to finish then I heard kai say.

"So what are you doing on the couch"I look to my left to see kai looking over me then I she kai standing over my shoulder with everyone else just standing around me and I asked.

"Why am I always surrounded by all of us girls every time I'm in this situation"I told them they laughed at me then all of them they all laughed an I was scared for what going to happen to me then eve said.

"We are done eating we are leaving now"eve said then we all got up then we walked to the elevator and went down to the garage then walked to eve car then we got in and I was surrounded going in the middle of akali and kai with sera sitting on my lap enjoying her time and then sera said.

"Y/N why do you want to do everything with out us"sera said looking at me with a sad face then I leaned in to kiss her and told her.

"I'm more used to doing everything by myself so sorry about that"I started to pat her then sera leaned on my chest while akali and kai hugged my arms and ahri looked back and then asked me.

"So Y/N what are you planning to do today for our concert"ahri asked me then I thought about it then said.

""How about I keep it a secret when the concert starts and I will tell you girls later about it"I told them then sera started to shake me saying.

"Please tell us I want to know if it will harm us or scare us like turning me into a little girl"She said then after 3 minutes of non stop shaking me I just told them.

"Fine but can you please stop shaking me I am getting very dizzy and let me get sights back"I asked sera then she let go and spent 5 seconds then shock my head then I said.

"Ok all I'm going to tell you is it involves a program that one of the crew members did and it is let just say a projectile of something launching into the air and that I'm saying"I told them then they all looked at me and then after a awkward silence we arrived and we all got out and walked our way to the door and went backstage then when we entered we saw the place was ready for the concert and one of the crew came up to us and said.

"Well all the preparations are done in 2 days thanks for that and also it ready to see if this is ready for a concert and I can't wait to see the end product"he told us then he walked away from us then the others started to walk off while I walked towards the stage and then sat down in front of the stage and then waited for the girls to get ready and then as I was waiting car came up to me and asked.

"Dude how where you able to do this under 3 days and leave a day for us to practice on this set"Carl asked me then I replied telling him.

"Well I really don't know I just did what the girls would probably like and also bring in more fans cause it so it all came out of my head when I made it up"I told him he laughed at me but my shoulder then got up and told me.

"Well if that brain of yours get us a great show I don't mind but under 2 days we usually get this done in a week and we still get some negative reviews so if you are able to get less negative reviews then when we had the time to think a lot about this I will be surprised we'll take care I need to get ready and help with the sound system see you around Y/N"He said then as he got up he wanted me to give him a fist bump then I gave him a fist bump then he walked off then I got my shoulder got tapped and looked back to see the other girls ready to preform then I got up and walked over to a chair that was star back so I was spectating the stage as the practice was getting on the way I sat back and watched the performance then after it was finished we all cheered as the performance was good and then after we finished I decided to walk out and enjoy the sunset of hard work and enjoying the sunset alone sitting on the railing I heard.

"Dude are you always going to walk off like that"I heard a voice and turned around to see akali standing in the doorway then I told her.

"Like I said I'm still getting used to dealing with people ok it takes time for people to get used to things"I told akali while she chuckled and walked to the railing and sat next to me tired and looks to the sunset and said.

"That is quite nice I could sit here for a while"akali said then leaned down on my shoulder and placed a arm around her then after sitting down for a couple minutes when we were about to get up I felt a pair of boobs on my back and heard.

"Come on let enjoy this sunset darling"eve said while holding my right hand leaning on my back and placed her head on my shoulder then ahri leaned on the right side while kai and sera where behind eve looking at the sunset and then sitting around and talking for a little we all got up and walked our way to the car to leave for the night and on the way i just had to think.

(Y/N thoughts):man life has been very interesting I wonder how it will happen still.

As I was thinking I followed close behind and as we got closer to the car I was then attacked by a group of disguised men then they injected me with drugs but before I could pass out I dropped my pocket knife and passed out.

(Ahri pov)

As all of got in the car I look back and don't see Y/N then I asked the others.

"Have you seen Y/N"I asked then they look at me and said.

"No we thought he was us"then after that everyone else got out and walked around and spending 2 minutes looking around as I turned back I saw a black handle and picked it up to see it was Y/N knife then as I picked it up yelled for the others and then they came around and saw what I was holding then eve asked.

"Wait is that the knife Y/N used to cut us free"eve asked then I looked at it closer and it was then I realized Y/N knife is here and he was gone and when were worrying where he went then eve remembered and said.

"Y/N I can't believe I am going to use the tracker you placed in our phones"eve said then we looked at her phone to see Y/N phone is already half a mile a away from us and then we all ran towards the car to chase after it.