Chapter 1

(Y/N) pov

As I woke up to the sound of an annoying alarm clock I slam my hand on it so it turn off and stayed in my bed for 5 more minutes until I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and washed my face to get ready for school and went to the kitchen to make a coffee I hear my phone ringing I check my phone it was Darien I answered then I heard.

"Hey man did you see the news today about kda"he told me as I sound confused

"what do you mean"as I drank my coffee and as he took a breath

"KDA IS GOING TO OUR SCHOOl"the moment he said that I spit out my coffee almost making a huge mess and I respond confused

"What do you mean kda is coming to our school" I asked because I needed to know he then replied

"So it turns out that kaisa figured out that the person who saved her went to this school because of the symbol that was on his shirt was our school symbol and she trying to figure out who saved her so she can hire him" as he sounded excited I was standing there worried for idols going to our school with people just surrounding them and making my life annoying

As I get ready I must avoid any contact with the idols at all cost and clean up the mess I made and go to my room to put on a pair of sweat pants t-shirt and a white hoodie and in my mind.

Y/N thought:(I hope I won't stand out to much well time running let get moving)

(kaisa) pov

I spent all day trying to figure out who he was and when I told my bandmates they seem interested on who he was and how we would recruit him and I heard Akali say.

"Yo kai so why are you determined to get this masked figure" she said while the others are minding their business.

I replied saying "well I am grateful of him saving me and also I didn't tell you that he saved me and I'm grateful for him and I want to ask him if he wants to work for us"I say as this sparks evelynn and ahri interest.

"So how special is this person~" I heard evelynn say seductively I was able to respond but then ahri spoke.

"I want to know as well kai so and might as well finish our school years but why are this determined kai does someone have a crush" ahri asked while I looked away can't even get the words out.

"I do- even kno- w-what y-y-your talking about"I say stuttering a lot while they laugh at me.

"but we wan't to meet him to if he is then we have a change to try to ask him if this person if they want to work do us do we all agree to this" as ahri ask the rest of her bandmates
They unanimously vote to try to figure out this person is and go looking to recruit him.

(Timeskip) Ahri pov
As we get toward the school we sit there and think "so who do you guys think is behind that mask and how he knows martial arts" as we sit there and think I look out the window to see a lot of people standing outside waiting for us but I see someone who out of place with a white hoodie as I wonder who it I am snapped of out of my thought by evelynn saying.

"Alright we got a a lot of people out there let hope they get to rowdy and we get in try to find out who the mystery person is and try to recruit him everyone know what we are doing right" she asked all of us we shake our heads and we got the front of the school and we got out to be surrounded by huge swarms of people and I think to my self.

Ahri thoughts:(how are we going to even find him in this situation)

(Time skip) Y/N pov

As I walk past the huge crowd of people I look to my left and see that the kda girls trying to walk through while I look away and just walk into the gate and just look back a little bit and the crowd and the girls is getting large so I turned back and walked through the door and went to the staircase and walked to the classroom door and went to my seat and sat down while my friend walked up to me and said.

"Dude can't believe that kda is coming to our school and that they are here to first do there school years we have a chance to try to hook up with them" he said exactly while I sat there not caring one thing he said we heard a commission outside our classroom and the door bust open to reveal the kda girls panting and falling on the ground my friend and he dragged me went to them and said.

"You guys ok with the huge amount of crowd out that door he said oh and name Darien the guy with the white hoodie is Y/N" he told them and all I did was a head nod they looked at me with confusion then he said.

"Don't worry about him he not good with meeting new people he just not a fan of that" he said while the girls nodded while they reply

"well thanks for that at least we don't have to deal with the huge crowd any more but we change schools again and deal with an enormous crowd but thanks" as akali finish her sentence evelynn move way to close for comfort she says.

"and what you be doing here you look out of place Y/N so who are you" she says as she stares me down and her bandmates watch when I would walk away my friend replied.

"Evelynn you might want to back up a little bit" she looked at my friend and disappeared by jump to the roof and moving a tile then placing it back.

(evelynn) pov

I look at Darien then say "why would I do that who is he" she says then looks around me and sighs

"Great you made him disappear again" he says while I looked back I stood there in shock with my bandmates wondering where he went Darien said.

"Y/N get out the celling again" he says with a straight face while we look up and saw a tile move with Y/N jumping down and placing the tile back he says.

"Dude just stop disappearing like dude if we are outside I won't be able to find you alright" he says while Y/N replied saying.

"She got way to close for comfort so blame her" he says while he walks back to his seat and Darien walks to his sea we just looked confused then heard Akali say

"If he can do that and I can't notice I think that the he the guy that saved kai right" she said we all grouped together saying.

"Yeah I think it might be him and who knew that he good at disappearing and we couldn't notice him" akali said then ahri replied.

"who knew he was a cute shy guy"ahri says while laughing we stare at her and I reply.

'Hey who said you will get him you horny fox don't you have a boyfriend"evelynn says while staring at him.

"Yeah but he doesn't hang out with me any more and today I found out he was cheating on me" she says angrily while kaisa and akali looked at each other and both said.

"Why don't we just ask him for a job and then we ask him out" they both said we turn to them then they looked at each other realizing what they said they blushed and hide their face while I say.

"Then how about we ask him during lunch" I say while look at the others and they node their heads then we sent to the seats and waited for class to start.