Chapter 28

(Y/N pov)

I woke up at 3:00 cause the girls would be leaving at this time so I got up from my bed brushed my teeth then washed my face with cold water then walked out my room to see the girls in the living room dressed ready to leave and I said.

"What leaving so soon with no goodbye hug"I said to them they look back at me then they all walked towards me and all hugged me while I said.

"That the girls I know and I love"I said to them while they all hugged me then all released the hugged and one by one the girls kissed me then as they all stood in front of me holding both of my hands I said to them.

"Girls I know we will be separated but in the end we are still family and nothing will drive us apart"I told them then all the girls leaned towards on me then after that they got off me and eve said.

"Im going to miss touching you darling"eve told me then I held her face then smiled then I rubbed her head and let go and said to them.

"Im going to miss you girls as well"I told them then as they all smiled then I nudged for one final hug then after staying in a hug then they released the hug and then went towards the elevator grabbed all the bags and suitcases they look at me waved goodbye and I waved back at them then the elevator closed and then I went back into my room and fall asleep again.

(time skip)

Waking up with the sun in my eyes I very annoyingly got up and splashed my face with more water and then getting back into my room I hear my phone ringing then I pick it up to see eve is calling me so I answered and then eve said.

"finally to see you awake again darling we still in the plane we are about to land soon"eve said then in the background I see and hear akali and ahri say.

"Finally we can get up and walk around I hate sitting her waiting oh hey Y/N what you doing"they went towards eve phone then eve then just shook her head at them I laughed then said.

"Well I woke up again this time in the morning so I can do something and you seem very eager to get off that plane"I told them then they just said then they just said.

"I hate doing nothing and sitting down constantly and so I can finally be free to move"ahri said then as I laughed the plane landed and then after that eve said.

"Well we landed darling see you the next time we call"after that eve hung up then I laughed while I walked out my room then after that I walked towards ahri room opened it and saw a bunch of clothes that were mine on the bed and floor then after I walked away to go to akali room I opened the door and look inside to see a garbage near the pc then I walked away towards kai room opened the door looked inside to see nothing really wrong with her room but just some things laying around kai room then went towards eve and sighed then opened her room to see a shrine with some of my stuff on it then I just left to go to sera room opened it to still some plushies of me on her bed I laughed then I went back down stairs and went towards the storage closet to get the vacuum and after closing it I went back up stairs and then before I vacuumed I went in all of there rooms picked up ahri stolen clothes and placed them in her laundry box then picked up akali trash bag and went downstairs with it and placed it in the garbage chute then went back upstairs went towards kai room picked up the clothes on the ground and placed them in kai laundry box and went back in the hallway to first go to ahri room then plugging in the vacuum I started to vacuum ahri room then after I finished moved into to akali room then after that to kai room then to sera room then lastly of all the scary room of eve and after finishing all their rooms I packed up the vacuum and placed it back in the closet then walked back up and thought what I should do next then decided to change the bedsheets and the pillow cover of the beds then I went back downstairs went to the closet opened it and walk in the closet to look to see bedsheets and looking a a cramped closet I found a bag of bedsheets and I walked out of the closet then I walked over to sera room first then I grabbed a bed sheet then I went over to her bed I took off the pillows and looked at the plushy's of me on the bed laughed then took them all off and then took off the blanket took off the bed sheet then I placed it to the side then I placed the bed sheet on her bed and stuck it under the four corners of the bed then I folded the blanket then placed it on the bed then I placed both pillows on the bed then I started to place the plushy's on sera bed and left them in there then I closed her door and went towards ahri room and took off the blanket and the pillows and took off the bed sheet and then got a different bed sheet and placed it on ahri bed and then tucked it down in the four corners of the bed and picked up the blanket folded it placed it on the bed then picked up both of ahri pillow and then placed it on her bed grabbed the old bed sheet and left to go to akali room to do the same thing and then in kai room but lastly the room that scared me the most eve room when I went in the room to change her bed I first looked at the shrine to see a picture of me with candles unlit around it and looked down to see my toothbrush that I lost a picture of me and eve having sex then I walked away from the shrine looked at eve bed to see my faces on the pillows then I sighed took off eve pillow and then I took off the bed sheet as fast as I could then placed a new one then immediately picked up the blanket folded it then placed it back on then both pillows then immediately left eve room went in the laundry room opened the washer put all the bed sheets in closed it put in soap turned it and let it do all the work then zipped up the bag and going back downstairs to place it in the closet I felt a ring in my pocket then I took out my phone saw eve was calling then answered then eve said.

"So you saw what was in my room"after that I froze then I said while scared.

"You brought you tablet with you"I said then eve laughed and said.

"Darling why wouldn't I I'm watching you right now"I started to run downstairs but the bag in the closet and sat down in the living room then eve laughed and said.

"Well we got to our hotel now and the girls are relaxing right now sleeping and I'm about to as well I was hopping for a chat"eve said then I said to eve.

"Well then darling you best be ready for a lot of chats then"eve started to laugh then as we continued to talk for a bit and eve getting tired eve said this to me before hanging up.

"Well I'm going to sleep now and also whatever happens we all love you bye"eve then hung up then I looked at the time to see it is Sunday 1:00 pm then I got up went towards my room then decided to play video games all day then.