Chapter 4

(Y/N pov)

After what seem like an hour of evelynn forcing my head on her lap I asked.

"can I get up and not lay down any more" she looked at me and said.

"Nope hop you get used to this for the next 20 minutes then" she says as she still strolls my hair and I am forced to lay on her then I felt something on my chest I saw ahri laying on my chest then I said.

"Can I ask what you are doing" she looks at me just crawled closer to my face and then she smiled then she kissed me then just lays on my stomach then evelynn just then grabs my face then she kisses me aggressively then laid my head on her lap and said.

"We all truly love you and if you don't show that affecting back well let just say you won't staying with us ever till you get used to it is it alri-"I cut her by placing a finger on her lips then moved my hand to her cheek and made her look down to me and I said.

"I'd this good enough for you eve" she smiles at me grabs my hands and sorta rest her face on it then I grab ahri gently got up from evelynn lap and sat next to her placing her head on my left shoulder and placing ahri on my lap while the both of them slept on me I just waited there sitting until kaisa comes up and ask.

"Hey Y/N do you need anything to eat" she says as she looks at the situation I'm in I just reply saying.

"No but can you come here for a second" I ask as she starts to walk over and stop in front of me and asked.

"So what do you nee-" I just cut her off by kissing her lips then watched her become a blushing mess then just patted her head and said.

"Sorry I saved you for last" I smiled then she slowly walked away still blushing holding here face and walks back to the kitchen then heard a door open upstairs for akali to come out here room then she says.

"Y/N looks likes you getting used to this" she says as she looks at the postion I'm in akali walks over to me move ahri up and places her on my shoulder as she sits on my lap just to play games on me I sat there confused why she didn't play in her room and she looked at me then turned back to the game I take my right hand of ahri off her as she sleeps and wrap it around akali as she move arm up more and lays down me saying.

"You getting used this aren't you" she says as the still plays and I just reply.

"Well it not that bad i could get used to this" I say then I heard evelynn say.

"Good because we will be here for you" I look as looks at me kisses me again then just my left arm and looks at what akali playing then felt ahri wake up and also says.

"And we won't always leave you alone we are there for you" she says as she just hugs my right arm and then you felt something on your head saw kaisa just on top of me and just looks as the screen and I turn back seeming akali about to lose after 20 seconds akali lost and started throwing a tantrum and we all just laugh at here she puts it he controller down to looks to my face and throws another tantrum and we just laugh then moved my hand to her face then kissed her and said.

"Is that better my screaming child of a ninja" I say she just looks at me then lays down on my chest and stays there and we all laugh while head pat her and hugs met tighter and we sit while akali just hugs me and I just watch her just lay there and then felt 8 arms wrapped around you you just stayed there not messing with them and then fell asleep with them.

(Time skip) kaisa pov

I woke up and checked the time to see it was 5:00 pm so I went to the kitchen and decided to cook food as I decided what to cook then just kept on thinking then thought of making some pasta with bacon bits as I worked for what seemed to been half an hour I heard the notices of everyone sleeping in the living room start to wake up and then I just continued to cook.