Chapter 9

(Lemon warning)

(Ahri pov)

He smells so good I want him now I got up from the bed to check the time to see it 2:30 am and then I started to take off my clothes leaving me naked and I took out a pill out my clothes and put it in my mouth then moved in front of Y/N sleeping peacefully getting down to his pants I pulled them off to see a semi harden cock I started to grab it smell it then after words I started to suck on Y/N delicious cock after a bit the cock harden to it max and looked up to still see Y/N sleeping so I bobbed my head faster to feel something coming out of Y/N cock I swallowed it down then I started to postion his cock over my vagina and just when I going to place it in Y/N woke up and saw what I was doing he looked at me confused looked down and tried to pry me off but I stopped him couldn't control my self anymore and just rammed his cock in me it felt so good I wanted more so I started to bounce up and down while kissing him and then after words I just let loose and just picked up my pace and going faster and faster and I couldn't hold back moans any more so I moaned as loud I could then after 5 minutes of going up and down I felt felt the sweet release of the white stuff in me then I layer down on him smelling him then roughly kissing him after 5 minutes of that I was picked up by him and then laid me down on his bed looked at him and said.

"Come on horny fox is that all you got"he while his cock went hard then I just jumped on him and he placed his cock in me and then I bounced up and down while he held onto me by holding my but and then after 10 minutes of bouncing up and down he came inside of me again and he fell on the bed while I still held him kissing him more aggressively and then he lifted me up then he lifted my leg up and rammed me hard and my head went up and he rammed me harder and harder while I was losing my mind and then after half an hour my mind was blank while Y/N kept on pounding and then he said.

"Hey you horny fox you ready for the last"load he says while grunting I couldn't speak so I nodded and then he fasten his pace then I couldn't feel what was happening to me any more with enormous amount of moans coming out of me and then he realeased the last load and he feel back on the bed and I did on top of him the both of us a panting mess and then he fell asleep then just fell asleep on top of Y/N.

(Lemon ends here)

(Y/N pov)

As I wake up with my head hurting looking down seeing a naked ahri and then realized what I did last night and how long it went for and check the time to see it is 9:30 am so I got up from the bed putting a blanket over a sleeping naked ahri and put some clothes on and walked out my room to see all the girls sitting on the couch discussing things then they looked over to me and then they stared at me and then evelynn said.

"How much of an animal where you to that fox"she said while looking at me and then I just got embarrassed and then I said.

"Well let just say I may have gotten ahri crazy a bit"I said then evelynn looked at me with an unfazed face then saying.

"I wouldn't say crazy to an extent if you made her moan very loud you got all of us to nearly stay awake for an hour because how loud she was"she said while looking at me then I just told her.

"You try dealing with a crazed horny fox and trust me she would only go on and on and on for an hour"I told her falling on the couch then she went towards me and then whispered into my ear.

"When is my pounding darling ~"she said seductively and then I just told her.

"You really want it that bad"I said to her evelynn then said to me.

"What you did ahri very rough I want to feel it to"she said shocking the others and then they became flustered and then I just replied.

"You got one big problem like ahri but I think your case is worst then hers and you don't seem you want to hold it back"evelynn started to laugh then she told me.

"You have no idea how much I want it do you want to see"she said while starting to crawl on me and the others just watched with jealousy and being embarrassed at the same time then watched as the situation unfolded and then we all heard a door open to see ahri walk out my room with my clothes on and then looked at all of us and then asked.

"What have y'all been doing while I was in my phase"she said while sitting down next to me and then hugging me even more then I asked.

"Is she still in her phase or is it just her doing this just her being clingy"I said then evelynn said.

"She should be out her phase now since you two had sex but I'm pretty sure she is just being clingy"evelynn said then ahri placed her head on my shoulder and then said.

"It not as much being clingy more being showing affection to people"she said while hugging me even more and then evelynn just grab my arm and placed them between her breast while everyone just looked at evelynn in shock then after that ahri then akali jumped on my back and hugged it then saying.

"Then I should be able to hug my boyfriend then as well then"akali said while the 3 look at each other then kaisa and Seraphine started to hug my stomach and look at me and then I spent 15 minutes listening to all of them arguing then I stopped it by saying.

"Can you girls calm down again or do you want me to leave you for good"after I said that almost all the girls got on the floor and pleaded for me not to leave except for evelynn she started to turn into a demon saying.

"You think I'm going to let you leave with your life think again"she said but I calmed her down saying.

"Relax eve I'm not going to leave I just needed something to make you 5 stop fighting and plus it fun watching almost all your reaction"then eve looked at me and said.

"You don't like my reactions"she said while looking at me with a fake smile then I just told her.

"You would kill me before I even left and that scares me"she then calmed down saying.

"You got a point but don't think about doing that again"she said then she kissed me on the lips and then just started to sit on my lap and then the others got up and then went to do their own things except akali who sat on the couch and played some mortal kombat and after half an hour evelynn got off me and then kissed me and then told me.

"We got to go do some practice today for another concert here and then after we get back just expect us to be tired and someone to fall asleep on you or maybe all of us to fall asleep on you so have fun"she said then all of them went to their rooms to get ready and after 10 minutes all of them were ready to leave and then I was just on my phone when they left and decided to best clean this place up then got up to do all the work after 2 hours of cleaning taking out the trash and cleaning there rooms I sat down checking the time to see it is only 8:30 pm and then just thought of playing some games on my computer so I got it turned it on and then started to play some call of duty and after what seem to be an hour I heard a knock on the door and I got up to see it was akali and she said.

"Hey man what are you doing in here"she said I just told her.

"Im playing on my computer why"I said then she just replied to me saying.

"Well the others won't be back for awhile because they went are looking for a new manager and I was hoping you want to play"she said then I nodded and then I turned off the computer and went to the living room to play games.

(Timeskip)

After playing so long the girls got back and they were tired and they fell on the couch and I asked.

"What happened to you guys"I said then kaisa just said.

"We had to spend a while trying to look for a new manager and it took longer then expected then we hired him and now we here after looking for one after a long time"she said while laying down on the couch and I looked at the time to see it is 1:00 am and so after seeing that I got up and started to pick up the girls one by one and brought them into their rooms and then me akali chilled for an extra 15 minutes before she went to her room and went to sleep and so did I.