Chapter 8

(Y/N pov)

After I woke up from last night I checked the time to see it is 6:30 am ready to get up then I heard a faint noise underneath my bedsheet I lift it up to see a peaceful sleeping ahri hugging me then I try to pry her hands off me when I finished she latched back onto me when I tried to get off the bed ahri held firm on my shirt and wouldn't let me go so my only thought was place ahri on my back while she held on and went to the bathroom with a sleeping fox on me and then went to the kitchen to make some coffee for her still hugging me and had to question.

(Y/N thoughts):Is this how she all is when she sleeping in her room Jesus this woman is just crazy when she sleeping.

I thought then heard a door open then close to see akali walk out her room and stretch and she sees me carrying ahri then she asked.

"Why is ahri on your back"she says as ahri starts to hug me even more then I try my best to pat her head and then told akali.

"Well I found her lying in my bed and when I tried to leave her on my bed to sleep she clung to me and when I tried to pry her hands off she latched back on and I wanted to be up early to make coffee I had to put her on my back where she did the rest by clinging on to me"I just told her then akali just remembered an important detail she told me and said.

"Well if she is like that she is probably in her heat phase best you get used to it"she said blankly then went over to me and kissed me on the lips the walked over to the couch and I just said.

"What her heat phase"I said she looked back over to me and told me.

"It when she treats like anything like a pillow and clings to it and won't let go until it over or when it is relieved"she says then I looked at her confused and then asked.

"What do you mean by relieved"I asked her then she looked at me while blushing saying.

"The only way to relieve it is having sex"she said blushing even more then walked up to her patted her head and told her.

"If you wanted to have sex you can tell me my ninja"she blushed even more and then I kept on patting her head then evelynn and kaisa got out their rooms and saw what was happening and they just said.

"Is she in her heat phase again but this time she has found something else to cling to"she said while crossing her arms and then I felt ahri just tightening her grip on me then they told me.

"Have fun dealing with a horny fox Y/N and I think you might want to wake her up soon after an hour"evelynn says and then I just reply saying.

"Oh you know you want this evelynn don't be talking how you don't want to be on my back laying on my back don't you"I said then she looked away from me and said.

"I have no clue what your talking about Y/N"she said then walked over to her and then she turned around I grab her chin then started to kiss her then she tried to kiss back for dominance after 2 minutes of kissing we separated and said.

"Is that good for you my diva queen"I told her she then looked at me and started to blush then just patted her head and said.

"That a nice color for you evelynn you should do this more"I said then she looked away from me and then I sat down on the couch and then seraphine came out an hour later and asked.

"Why is ahri on your back and why is she gripping on Y/N like a toy"I look over to her and told her.

"She is in her heat phase and will treat me like a stuff animal or if I stop it by having sex with her"I told her then seraphine started to blush massively saying.

"Did you say having sex"seraphine says while blushing then I nodded my head at hear then checked the time to see it was 1:00 pm and then decided to wake up placing ahri on my lap and then by tapping her head until she starts to wake up and after 5 minutes of tapping her head she started to wake up and then asked.

"How did I get here I just told her you were clinging to me and what the girls say you are in you heat period"she realized what had happened then continued to snuggle me and then akali said.

"Man she even still clinging onto you even after waking her up and she just won't let you go"she said while looking at me then ahri told her.

"It not my fault I was born a vastaya and this is to comfortable what you want some to ninja because I know you want to be treated by Y/N and you want to be in this spot so you can't be talking"ahri said then akali looked at us and then she sat on the left side of me and then said.

"I know that but at least I know how to treat Y/N normally and also and not cling to him like a a plushie"she said while the two are starting at each other with electric sparks coming out their eyes then I just head chop them and they all held their heads in pain and then they look at me and then they both said.

"Why did you do that"they both said while looking at me and then I told them.

"You too are friends bandmates and I love the both of you and I can't have you too fight and ruin your friendship over me so calm it"they look at me and nodded and then after that I patted their heads and then they just hugged me and sat there while seraphine asked all of us.

"Hey since it a free day how about we all go shopping while we have fun and then enjoy the day by watching the night sky and enjoy the night right"seraphine said then after we all agreed to spending our free day having fun we all went to the mall to hang out when we arrived to the mall and the girls all split up with seraphine going with evelynn and kaisa to a clothing store and akali going with ahri to a gaming arcade while I just went over to the coffee shop i ordered a basic coffee to drink and sat there for a 5 minutes then after ordering another coffee to drink the rest of the girls came into the coffee shop ordered coffees and then sat down at my table and started to chat and then after half an hour of chatting we looked at the time to see it was only 4:00 pm then I suggested that we go and play karaoke and after leaving the mall and heading over to a karaoke place nearby and after arriving we took turns playing songs but I didn't care what the girls where playing because I don't want to song in front of them then they put a mic on my lap and urged me to go and after 2 minutes of convincing I got up and did a song after finishing the song I sat back down and just waited till we finished we all got home to change clothes and then after words to watch the sunset go down and then heard evelynn say.

"Is there any point to watch the fox just sneak her way into Y/N room anymore during her heat period and watch her snuggle with Y/N"they all look over to ahri and don't see her to look over to my room to see it open the and see a horny fox sniffing my pillow then ahri looked at the door and went underneath the blanket then I looked at the others and told them.

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fine dealing with her"I say while the others go to their room to sleep and went to my bed to sleep and ahri just pulls me into her and I fell asleep with her clinging to me.

(No one pov)

As the night dragged on we could only hear the sounds of a fox clinging to Y/N and with crazy desires wanting him.