Chapter 13

(Akali pov)

As I woke up in Y/N bed I lifted his shirt to check the wounds and see they are healed and then dropped his shirt then kissed his lips and then got up and when I opened the door then closed it I saw the rest of the girls sitting there they look at me and then they asked.

"Why were you in Y/N bed akali"as they look at me and then they walk to me and I told them.

"I stayed in his bed after I brought him in his room"I said then dragged to the couch and all of them surrounded me and then asked.

"What did you do with your time with Y/N"they all said and I looked at all of them then heard.

"What are you all doing to akali"they turned around to see Y/N standing on the stairs and they looked towards him then walked over to him then dragged him to the couch and then they all question use for an hour and then they said.

"Well as we want to continue this questioning we have to go and akali you stay with Y/N"ahri said while me and Y/N looked at each other and then evelynn said.

"Well the four of us have to go do errands but akali doesn't have any so have fun you two"she said while starting to leave with the others and then they reached the elevator then they left.

(Y/N pov)

As I watch dumbfounded as they left me and akali looked at each other and then akali asked me.

"Hey since we are by our selfs again want to play more games"she said then I nodded and we both got controllers and we both started to play halo playing the entire story we beat it then we celebrated and then we just laid back down in the couch and we check the time and saw it was 2:00 pm and then we got up from the couch and I went to the kitchen to drink some water and akali went to her room and then after sitting down on the couch and waited for akali to come back then heard.

"Hey Y/N I need you help moving my bed"akali said then I got up and started to get to her room and then I opened her door to see it was dark then shut the door and went for the light and when I turned it on I saw a make akali in the middle and she turned around and walked towards me grabbed my hands and said.

"Can you give your ninja a good time"akali said while blushing couldn't look at me but then I grabbed her face and kissed it and then picked her up and threw her on the bed and unbuckled my pants.

(Lemon warning)
As I did that my cock just came out fully erect then akali looked at it then I moved closer to her and told her.

"You want to suck my perverted ninja"I told her she crawled closer to it and then she started to suck it and then she picked up her pace and I grabbed her head and then slammed her head closer and picking the pace and released it in her mouth and let her go akali then quickly went back and took a breath then after that I picked her up and sat down on her bed and placed her above my cock and asked her.

"Are you ready for this"I told her and then she looked at me and nodded and then put her down on my cock and instantly heard a loud moan and asked her.

"Do you want me to wait for you to get ready"I asked then akali said.

"Please wait for a bit it feels weird"akali said then waiting for little bit she nudged me to move then I grabbed her ass then started to slam her up and down on my cock and doing all of this akali had loud moaning coming out of her and then grabbed me closer then slammed her faster and heard more moans coming out then I stopped and she looked at me and asked.

"Why did you stop it was feeling good"akali said saddened then told her.

"Oh don't worry my perverted ninja"I told her then positioned her on her bed then slammed into her and akali just had more loud moans coming out then I quicken my pace and more moans came out of akali then stopped postion her with her ass facing me and slammed into her pussy again and then started to slap her ass and had more moans coming out and then picked her up and bounced her up and down then akali looked at me and started to kiss me quickly going up and down holding me tightly and then told her.