Chapter 23

(Y/N pov)

I slowly started to awake but instead of home it was in a car tied down to the seat and as I try to understand the situation I heard.

"Thank you for bringing a problem I have to deal with I pay extra now"I heard a voice say then as my vision cleared I see Jackson and was talking to someone on the phone as he turns to me and sits down in front of my saying.

"Ah finally awake now we can get onto to business"Jackson said as he looks at me and then he then asked me.

"How about we try this again and I want to ask you again do you want to work for me I'm not asking again this time"Jackson told me then started to open the briefcase and then pulled out the syringe and a capsule and told me.

"You know if I inject you with this it quite the lethal dose that will kill you and I can deal with the rest of the girls by my self then oops I can't spoil the fun now can I but you will be dead for sure"he told me then started to move the syringe closer to my neck and as he was going to stab me with the syringe there was a collision with another car as Jackson looked behind me a car started to ram us nonstop and then he went to the back seat and looked who was attacking his car and then went to the driver he said.

"Damm it the girls are here step on the gas and get us out of here"he said while looking back at me then then I looked back to see a angry eve looking into the car then moving over to me but is falling down with the car getting hit a lot and with the syringe in his hand he told me.

"This is more annoying to deal with how about I get rid of you entirely and make sure where you end up is a grave"he said while lunging with the syringe then after that eve car then he dropped the syringe then with my legs free I crushed the syringe with my leg and when he looked down at my feet he was angry then started to look me and then punched me in stomach then placed me down and then as we both fell down on the ground and with eve car hitting us constantly Jackson was getting very annoyed then he told the driver.

"Get us there very quickly these girls are getting annoying call backup when we get to the warehouse"as he was looking away I got up with my two feet then charged him knocking him down then as the driver looked back I head but him then he lost his control on the wheel and then the car started to turn right and then the car flipped on the right and the car spun out of control and laying down on the roof of the car with a broken window with the car lights out the car and started to crawl on my stomach out the car with the car engine igniting the car and I quickly crawled out the car but I was grabbed by Jackson saying.

"If my plan doesn't work you will die with me"Jackson told me gripping onto my legs as I was pulled back I felt a hand on my shoulder then saw knife throw his head and I was quickly pulled out the car and then moving away to the car then a explosion hit the car then as we looked at the fiery mess then I was cut free then akali hugged me

"Are you babe what happened to you"akali asked me then as she asked me I got tackled by the others and then they started to cry on my stomach and as they all cried on me I sat there with everyone on me then as they all got off me and then I stood up and then after they looked at me I said.

"Well on the way to the car I was walking behind you then after being attacked I was knocked out then I woke up in the car"I told them as they angry at Jackson but they look at the burning wreck of Jackson car then eve said.

"You know I never thought I would be happy of you installing the trackers in our phone now but since our day is over can we please go back home without any more disturbance now"eve said then we all walked towards the car and I see eve car has a lot of scratches and I asked.

"So can I guess you did a lot of damage with your car"I asked eve while she laughed at me and getting in the car said.

"Don't worry about it I can pay it"eve said while I walk into the car and then getting in I was just surrounded by the rest of the girls and then as we all get home and then ahri asked akali saying.

"Oh akali did you make sure you killed Jackson please tell me you did"ahri asked with a worried face then akali looked at her then said.

"Oh you think I wouldn't after what he did to Y/N and also what happened in the car I wouldn't let him live"akali said and with what akali said ahri started to cheer and then acted like a child away from her mom then as we arrived home and started to walk to the elevator sera asked.

"Y/N can I ask why is there glass on your shoe"sera asked then I look down at my feet then I had a worried face then eve looked at me confused saying.

"Y/N why is your face scared"eve asked while everyone just looked at me then I looked at all of them then I just said.

"Well let just say Jackson tried to kill me"I said while running as fast as I can then as they realized what I said then they chased me and I ran towards the opposite side of the garage trying to hide but I got grabbed yet again then dragged again while ahri then put me in front of everyone and said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JACKSON TRIED TO KILL YOU"ahri screaming at me with that I just looked at all of them then I just said.

"Well he tried then eve hit his car and he dropped the syringe then I crushed it as fast I could so thanks eve"with that they all sighed then eve picked me up then put me in front of her then I asked.

"What are you doing eve"I asked her then eve looked down to me and said.

"Oh this is meant for you because I saved you and now you owe me a favor so be ready for anything~"I heard eve say then I was scared for what eve will plan but I stood there scared but when I was let go I walked my way to the couch and when I sat down I saw ahri sat down to my left and then ahri laid down on my lap saying.

"This is all my fault I caused this because I decided to date him I'm sorry I got you hurt"ahri told me but I brought her up to my chest and used my left arm to turn to face me then I kissed her then told her.

"Hey it not your fault ahri I'm still here with you all you'll be fine"I told her then stated to rub her head then laid her head on my chest and then rested on me with eve sitting to my right saying.

"It all fine ahri he is finally dealt with and you won't see him any more"eve told ahri then akali jumped on the couch behind me and scooted colored then told ahri.

"He dead ahri I threw a knife in his head and if that was not enough the car blew up so he should be dead then"akali said to ahri then kai and sera just walked to the couch and leaned then ahri just laid there and said.

"Yeah I guess your right at least I don't have to deal with him anymore now thanks"ahri told us then I pat her head then laid her head on my lap and moved my hand to her cheek and I started to rub it then we turned on the tv and the first thing we saw was news on Jackson death and after enjoying that he was gone then we started to watch YouTube and had a laugh watching it then we all headed to our rooms to go to sleep and before I fell asleep I looked at the date then realized that tomorrow will be a sad day.