Chapter 2

(Timeskip) Y/N pov

As I check the time I realized it lunch time and told my friend and we both went through the door and walked all the way to the cafeteria while on the way I told my friend.

"Yo Darien why exactly did they want to move to our school weren't they in a private school where they had the best education as possible right so why here" I asked him that then spoke his interest he then replied.

"I heard a rumor that they are after someone from our school I'm pretty sure they have kaisa for that and I think once they find that person they will try to see a way to get him to work for them" he said while I stared behind us and then looked back without even listen what else he has to stay and we continue walking to the cafeteria and we just walked to the sound of an crowd Darien said.

"Well like the girls are behind us" he said then we ran towards the cafeteria and when we got there and enormous crowd was around the girls while many of there fans started to ask many questions.

"Come on please tell us who you are looking for who is it that special in our school please tell us" a random student fan said while others asked pretty Inappropriate questions like.

"Come on tell us this what is your size and so we figure out what under that shirt of your favorite color" when he finish that sentence the girl just ignored him and kick him across the cafeteria and we just watch that poor guy that good completely knocked out and left just lying there while the girls are just getting bombarded by constant and constant question about who the mysterious person that kda is after we went we an empty aisle and Darien grabbed a hamburger and a side of fries with a soda while I grab a water bottle and we walk to our table while I open my backpack and get my sandwich and my side of fries from my backpack while we are eating and talking about random stuff we hear others start talking.

"Dude they are talking about something" me and my friend just sat there confused why they are talking while we ignored what they are doing while we just sat there waiting for time to pass by and while sitting there waiting for lunch to be over I hear the crowd of people have surrounded us and when I look to the left I see the kda girls sitting on our table I look confused and started to ask questions.

"Uh why are you at this table" I asked confused while I sat at the table shook while my friend just looked shocked that they would come to our table and I was about to leave my hand was grabbed by akali and I was yanked back to the chair and while I was looking confused why she yanked me ahri then spoke with a straight face saying.

"Darien can you speak for Y/N for us please I know he does not know us so can you speak for him" as he is confused while looking at me the crowd get more attracted to what going to happen and the entire cafeteria flocks over to what going to happen between as I stood there ready to run akali puts her legs on me saying.

"Y/N your not running nor hiding from this conversation you got that" she says with near murder intent ensuring I don't get away from this then Darien response very scared to what happening.

"Sure I guess but can you explain what you need with Y/N here he just a antisocial kid what do you want from him no offense buddy" I shook my head at him with ahri explaining the entire situation to us.

"Well if you want to know we are after the mysterious person that saved kaisa right" he nods then he says.

"But if you are then why are you after Y/N so what do you need of him" he says very confused

"well it turns out kai do you want to tell them or should I" she said saying this to kai while we are all confused then kai nodded her head then said.

"So Y/N care to explain how forget the camera right outside our house" the instant she said that I looked up confused saying.

"What camera are you talking abou-" I got cut off by a tablet that showed all the fighting and me disappearing from kai and I looked back up confused on why they are after me.

"So care to explain how you did this"I had nothing to say but when Darien was going to speak the girls beat him to it saying.

"Well we don't need you to answer Y/N because we know everything about you" I looked up scared on about what they are going to do to me.

"No need to worry about any of this Y/N we keep you family a secret from everyone one here" she says as the crowd just looks disappointed she then speaks again.

"But we do need you to sign this though"she slides me a contract and I already know what this means.

"This quick already and here I thought I was sneaky enough to make sure this didn't happen" while everyone looks confused at me evelynn then speaks saying.

"You know we were going to figure out who you where but thanks for taking the mask off in front in our house but we will continue this later and after you sign the contract because you don't and also because we need to have a talk at our house" when I sign the contract they had a strange happy face after 2 seconds they all got up and started walking away before akali turn around and said.

"Oh yeah you going to also need this" as she throws a card that I catch and see it their phone numbers as I put it away and start getting up people started asking me questions I didn't want to answer.

"Dude how did you save them like that" one dude said.

"Man what bull did he do he don't even looks strong enough" a cocky guy with a grin then said.

"Dude how about you give me the card you don't even stand a chance to get them"as he said that I flipped over him and walked away from the crowd and said.

"Can't dude already gave it back and memorized it and without y'all knowing so go get it from them" as I walked away and wondered what to do.