Chapter 27

(Y/N pov)

after the nap I took I woke up again then I walked out my room then I looked around then saw nothing then I walked towards the living room then I see the other girls except ahri in the living around the couch talking while I walk into the living room then went in then they all look up then saw me then kai said to me.

"Finally to see you awake again babe there is something we need to tell you something"as kai told me then as the girls looked at each other then said to me.

"tomorrow is we are going on a trip and we can't take you with us"they told me as they made me sit down on the couch with sad looks then when they looked at me leaving me alone they also said.

"Also it a tour we can't come home for about 2 weeks so the only way we can talk is over a phone so are you going to be ok"kai asked me staying towards my left then as I pat her head then I told her with the others watching around us saying.

"If I can deal with multiple jobs then I can deal being alone an doing all the maid work to keep the place cleaning and prepared for you girls I'm able to do all of this"I told them then as the girls hugged me then as they separated as eve said to me.

"Well thanks for that Y/N we believe you can handle it we make sure you have enough money to last 3 weeks and also we need to get the private plane and also get a way there so we'll be going but sera doesn't want to go she thinks it to boring to do all that so you and sera stay home while sera starts packing up while we handle the hard stuff and you to have fun then we will be going now"as eve said then getting up with the others then they walk towards the elevator pushed the button waited for awhile then it open then looked at us then they waved at us then went in the elevator then it just close then it started to go down and me and sera got up and asked.

"Well then you want to help me pack up then"sera asked then I got up and followed her as she walked towards her room and walking over to her room sera opens it as she then walks out leaving me in her room to wait while sera is out then she comes back with two suitcases sand then puts them next each other and sera then goes through the process of going in her closet and picking out a lot of clothes to wear and as she takes out all the clothes and places them on her blanket then I went over to a suitcase bring it over open it and put up some of her clothes she placed and then place then in the first suitcase and as sera place two more piles of clothing down on the bed i pick them up one by one and then place them all in the first suitcase then finished as I was about to zip it up sera stopped me I looked at her to see pairs of panties in her hand I instantly look away as I stepped up with sera then placing the panties in so it wouldn't be so packed then zipped it for me then I looked back to sera and see her blushing saying.

"Ok please don't look at my panties please not that I mind but it to embarrassing for me so don't look please next time"sera told me then I walked up to her then I hugged her then I pat her head then I told her.

"Ok sorry about that sera but next time I will be careful ok my little lovable bear"I said to her then after I told sera that she hugged me back and then we both stayed like that before I broke the hug and asked sera.

"Well when we finish packing up with other things you want want to go something fun then"I asked sera and she looked at me and smiling saying.

"sure let go see what I want to bring along for the tour for 2 weeks then"Sera said as she started to look around her room then started to think what to place what would be placed in the last suitcase.

(mini-timeskip)

As I help finish help packing sera suitcases and helping sera move the luggage out her room then as sera and I take out suitcase from her room then sera starts to stretch then as she finished sera asked me.

"So what were you talking about when having fun afterwords"sera asked me then I sighed then I went over to sera with her look of confusion then I picked her up with sera letting out a girlish squeak then I walked into my room closed the door and dropped sera on my bed then I leaned and kissed sera in the mouth then after a bit then I release with a blushing sera and I asked her.

(Lemons starts here)

"So you are the last to feel this do you want me to save it for when you come back or now and then I finish it before the girls get here"I asked sera then sera sat up and very embarrassed started take off my pants and then I grabbed sera face and made her look at me then kissed her then my hard cock came out then sera looked at it then gulp then started to suck it after sucking my cock for more than 20 minutes then I came in her mouth then after she went out to swallow it all down then as she looks at me I started to take off her pants then as sera blushed and laid down on my bed and I saw socked panties and then I look at sera then rubbed her face and said.

"It ok I don't mind you have dirty thought of me babe so calm down ok"I told sera then she nodded and then I started to take off her panties and asked sera.

"So you want me to do it rough or soft and slow"I asked then sera said.

"Please I don't mind but just don't leave me hanging here ok babe"sera told me then I nodded then kissed her then forcibly put my cock in her then heard a moan that sound like it hurt then I rammed more in sera vagina then quickly went back in forth in sera vagina then after ramming sera vagina on my bed sera gripped onto me then as I picked up sera with me still ramming sera then I pulled out my chair then sat down then I told sera.

"you want to do all the work now"I asked sera then she nodded yes and then sera tried her best to go very quickly then I pulled her face down to look at me then I kissed her then I grabbed sera but then I rammed her with her juices coming out of her vagina and with me releasing the his and loud moans of sera coming out and quickly going back in forth I said to sera.

"I am about to come now sera be ready"I told sera as she tighten her grip then as that happens then I just wrapped my hands and then I rammed very quickly into sera pussy then sera moans came out so loud and after 2 minutes of that I came in sera and she fell on me and I kissed her lips then I took her off me and placed sera on my bed.

(Lemons end here)

with her tired and I kissed her forehead and left sera laying there I put on my clothes and said.

"Im going into the living to see if they finished with getting the flight ready and you can get dressed and come later then"I told sera then she nodded and then I left sera in my room to see the girls are not here yet but after sitting in the living room for half an hour then sera comes out my room then waiting an additional 5 minutes the girls got back and then they saw the two of us in the living room and said.

"Oh hey just so we know we have to leave tomorrow in the morning so be ready to leave and Y/N if you want try to see us off before we go ok"ahri said I looked at her then gave her a thumbs up and ahri jumps on me and hugs me for dear life and kisses me as well then eve picked her up again then sat her down and said.

"Well darling this might be one of the last times you see us in person for a while so be ready for a lot today"eve told me as her lashers grab me and pull me quickly to her and aggressively kiss me with me stunned eve wins the domination over me then let's me go and then kai pulled me up and then says to me.

"I'm going to miss seeing you in person babe"kai told eve then I picked her up and hugged her spinning her around then placing her back down and rubbed her head and said.

"I'm goin got miss all of you girls then"kai then went towards her room to pack then akali walked up to me and stuck out a fist bump and said.

"Have fun being alone with your ninja around"I fist bump her then grabbed her and kissed her and told akali.

"Have fun without your master then"I told her as akali laughed then I let her go to change then I went towards my room to sleep while the girls get prepared to leave.