Evie Queen Becomes Evie Jalali

Evie just lost all her patience as she looked at Ava. "So what did she say!" Evie screamed out as she was desperate. She would hate having to live with her foster mom again especially after finding her birth family.

Ava just laughed as she looked at her sister. "She's working on it okay. She approved, but it's not instant," Ava told Evie, making Evie get really excited as she started jumping up and down like a little girl.

"Wait really! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm going to live with my biological family! This is the best day of my life!" Evie screamed out excitedly making the toddler look at Evie in confusion at the word Evie used.

"Wa da me?" The small girl asked out loud making Ava laugh as she looked at the adorable and confused toddler. "Mal a biological family is a family that is related by blood and DNA!" Ava told the toddler, making her turn her more confused.

"Wa da?" The small girl asked her big sister again making Ava laugh as she realized it would be impossible to explain that to a toddler. "I'll tell you when you're older," Ava told the toddler, but quickly held back tears as she realized she didn't even know if Mal was going to get older.

Ava was going to correct herself when she realized it was better to just keep holding onto the hope that Mal will get older and beat this. The small girl just giggled as she looked at Ava. "Otay!" Mal screamed out as she went back to playing with her toys.

Evie just laughed as she continued to celebrate her freedom. "I still can't believe this! I'm finally gonna get away from The Evil Queen!" Evie screamed out excitedly making Ava laugh as she looked at her sister.

"Evil Queen?" Ava asked the younger girl making Evie nod. "Yeah because that's basically what she is! I swear! She tried to starve me once because she said I was getting too fat but luckily my best friends helped me!" Evie told Ava making her start crying again as she realized she failed Evie too even though she didn't even know Evie existed.

Ava hated how much their parents ruined literally every single one of their lives. "Oh wow I'm so sorry that mom and dad gave you up. I had no clue they had two babies that day. Trust me if I did you never would have ended up in the system!" Ava told Evie as she was really hating her parents.

Evie didn't deserve to be given up. Evie should have gotten to stay with Carlos. She still couldn't believe how horrible their parents were. Ava used to see her father as a role model, but the more she was going through things and seeing what damage was being done to her siblings the more she was hating her parents and especially her dad.

Evie just sighed as she looked at Ava. She knew Ava was just trying to make her feel better, but Evie also knew that Ava wouldn't have been able to stop what happened even if she had known.

"Thanks for that but you were like what 6 or 7 when Carlos and I were born I seriously doubt you could have prevented that from happening," Evie told Ava, making Carlos laugh as he had grown up with Ava and he knew how stubborn she could be.

"Oh you're definitely underestimating Ava!" Carlos told his new sister, making Ava roll her eyes as she ruffled his hair playfully.

"Normally I would get upset by that statement but he's right about that one. If I had known there was a second baby I definitely would have screamed and begged not to lose you," Ava told Evie, making her smile seeing how much her sister really loved her.

"Well that's good to know! I swear I thought you hated me!" Evie told Ava a little in embarrassment as she had thought that way about her own sister. Ava just laughed as she hugged Evie.

"Trust me I don't hate you. Trust me you would know if I hated you. I don't hold back," Ava told Evie, making Evie laugh. "Yeah I can vouch for that!" Carlos told Evie joining in as he had seen Ava when she hated someone and it wasn't pretty.

One time when they were younger there was a kid in Carlos' class that kept bullying him and pushing him around. Ava had noticed that Carlos had a lot of bruises, but she didn't question him until he came home with a black eye.

She ended up forcing him to tell her what happened and as soon as Ava heard what happened she beat up that kid in front of everyone at school and made him regret ever hurting him.

Ava had gotten in serious trouble, but that kid never bothered him again after that. Carlos' was brought back to reality when he heard Evie laugh. "Well that's good to know! Wow I still can't believe this is real," Evie told the others making the toddler who was busy playing with her toys lookup in confusion.

"Why?" The small girl asked Evie, making Evie laugh at the innocent little girl as she was loving being a big sister. "Because cutie I've been looking for you guys since way before you were born!" Evie told the toddler as she placed her in her lap again.

Mal just looked at Evie in shock as she was too young to understand that she hadn't been alive that long. "Wow! Da a wong dim!" The small girl screamed out making Evie laugh as she found it hilarious how Mal thought two years was such a long time.

"Yeah it is huh!" Evie playfully told the toddler making the small girl laugh as she laid her head down on Evie as she was starting to really love Evie and how affectionate she was. "Yeah! Ebie aw you gonna wib wif us?" The small girl asked Evie with hope as she loved Evie and didn't want Evie to leave.

Evie just smiled as she hugged the small girl close to her just enjoying the feeling as she looked at her. "Yeah I am cutie!" Evie told the toddler making her clap her hands excitedly. "Yay!" The small two year old screamed out making Evie laugh again.

"Yeah I know!" Evie told the toddler making the small girl smile as she picked up her tablet. "Ca you wa Dwagin wif me?" The small toddler asked Evie as she placed the tablet in Evie's hands making Evie smile.

"Can I watch Dragon with you?" Evie asked the toddler, having no clue what that meant, but the toddler seemed very excited when talking about it. "Ya! Ca you?" Mal asked Evie giving her puppy dog eyes.

Evie just smiled as she looked at the toddler again. "Sure! I would love to watch Dragon with you!" Evie told the toddler, but looked at Ava and Carlos as she mouthed the words what's dragon making them laugh.

"She's talking about Dragon Tales. It's her favorite show!" Ava told Evie making her laugh as she finally understood. "Oh really! I used to love that show when I was younger! Wait, they still play it!" Evie asked in shock as she knew that show was really old and she was surprised that someone like Mal would watch it.

Carlos just laughed as he looked at Evie who was confused while the toddler was trying to play her show. "Not really but we happened to have all the old DVDs and we downloaded them so she can watch them anywhere," Carlos told Evie, making her nod in understanding.

"Okay that makes sense! Got it!" Evie told Carlos and Ava, but before anyone could say anything else the small girl got upset as she tugged at Evie's shirt. "Ebie!" The small toddler screamed out making Evie gasp as she looked at the toddler again.

"Alright sure I'll watch Dragon with you," Evie told the toddler, making her smile as she looked at Evie.

"Yay!" The small girl screamed out excitedly making her older siblings laugh as well as they all sat on Mal's hospital bed together and watched Dragon Tales just enjoying more of their sibling and family time as they all knew this was just the start and it was going to get very difficult soon, but for now they were all just happy to be together.