More Happy Times Before The Storm

"I can't believe you did that!" Carlos screamed out over the phone as it had been a few hours since he had left and was now back in his dorm at Auradon Prep. Ava just laughed deciding to play dumb. "Did what," Ava innocently asked her brother, making him groan as he knew Ava was messing with him again.

"Totally embarrassed me in front of my crush!" Carlos screamed out as he was upset that his sister had actually done that. Ava just laughed deciding to keep messing with Carlos as it was fun and she was bored as the toddler was sleeping now.

"What! I'm just an excited big sister! My little brother finally got his first kiss!" Ava screamed out making Carlos groan again as Ava was treating him like a baby. "Will you stop!" Carlos told his sister in annoyance making her laugh.

"No because I'm excited!" Ava screamed out happily making Carlos groan again. "Stop it's not that big of a deal!" Carlos screamed out making Ava laugh.

"Um what are you talking about! Of course it's a big deal! So are you two gonna start dating?" Ava told her brother as she was excited to finally talk about that kinda stuff with her little brother.

Carlos just sighed deciding that maybe Ava could actually help him. "I don't know! I mean it's scary! I've never done this before!" Carlos admitted to his big sister making Ava smile as she loved young love.

"Aw that's adorable!" Ava gushed out making Carlos groan again as he was sick of Ava treating him like a baby when he was almost 15 years old. "Will you stop! I am not a little kid anymore! If you want a little kid to fawn over use Mal!" Carlos screamed out hoping to stop the conversation by bringing up Mal as Mal had quickly become Ava's favorite thing in the world.

Mal was her baby. Ava had struggled at first, but it didn't take long for Mal to become Ava's favorite thing in the world.

"Yeah but you're still my little brother! And it's your first relationship! And don't worry Mal gets fawned over a lot! She's basically my mini me now!" Ava told Carlos as she knew what he was doing.

He was trying to use Mal to stop the conversation knowing how much Mal was her favorite thing now. Carlos groaned when he knew his plan wouldn't work. "Ugh why do you always have to be this way!" Carlos whined out making Ava laugh.

"I'm your big sister, it's my job!" Ava playfully told her little brother making him roll his eyes. "Why can't you embarrass Mal and leave me alone!" Carlos told Ava trying to use Mal to stop the conversation again, but yet again it didn't work as Ava was too smart to fall for it.

"That's because Mal is 2 she doesn't get embarrassed. I don't even think she knows what that is," Ava told Carlos letting him know she wasn't going down that easily. Carlos just sighed as he hated talking about this with his annoying big sister.

"Can we talk about anything else please!" Carlos cried out as he just wanted to stop talking about his love life with his sister. Ava just smirked knowing that if Carlos was going to play that way she would too. "Okay fine! So how is that chemistry grade?" Ava asked Carlos knowing she caught him.

Carlos just froze as he quickly answered. "On second thought let's keep talking about me and Jane!" Carlos screamed out not wanting to talk about how bad his grades were. Ava just sighed. "So I take it you failed that test?" Ava asked her brother as she just wanted him to pass his classes, but Carlos was still struggling in Chemistry.

Carlos froze when he realized how much trouble he would be in. "No I didn't fail that test!" Carlos lied out hoping Ava would take his word for it. Ava just rolled her eyes not believing a word of what Carlos said.

"Uh huh sure. You know I can check your grades now. Alison helped me find them online," Ava told Carlos, making him freeze up in panic as he realized he was screwed. "Wait what! Carlos screamed out as he had no clue Ava could do that.

Ava just laughed as she knew she got Carlos. "Yeah I can access all of your grades whenever I want to now!" Ava told her little brother, making Carlos panic again. "Don't you have class!" Carlos screamed out forgetting the time as he needed to stop Ava.

Ava rolled her eyes again. "It's night time!" Ava screamed out making Carlos panic until he remembered his secret weapon again. "Okay well what about Mal!" Carlos screamed out hoping that it would finally work this time.

Ava groaned as this was the third time Carlos had brought Mal up into the conversation. She knew what he was doing, but she didn't like that he was trying to us the toddler to his advantage all because he knew how close Ava was with her as Mal was her baby now.

"Why are you always trying to bring her up and it's late. She's sleeping or at least I hope she is," Ava told her brother hoping to get him to stop trying to use the toddler to get out of conversations.

Carlos smirked in victory when he saw the time as he knew it would finally work this time as he used to take care of her before coming to Auradon and he knew her sleep schedule. She would be up at this time which would finally get him away.

"Well maybe you should go check up on her!" Carlos told Ava knowing any second now the toddler would be up and crying out for Ava. Ava just groaned again. "You just want to distract me, so I can't check your grades!" Ava screamed out, but just like clockwork the small toddler cried out making Carlos smile.

"Mama!" The small toddler cried out as she wanted Ava making Carlos smile in victory as he had won. "I told you that you should check up on her," Carlos told Ava playfully, enjoying his victory. Ava just sighed as she got up. "This conversation isn't over!" Ava screamed out as she hung up the phone and ran over to the toddler's crib.