The First Warning Sign

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I know this story is moving kinda slow, but I want to build up to it because that's how the original texting story started off as well. Anyway please let me know what you all thought so far.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" The small toddler cried out making Ava sigh in annoyance. "Mal I'm coming! Calm down!" Ava told the toddler as she was exhausted. "Mama! Mama! Mama!" The small girl cried out again making Ava groan.

Ava just groaned as she made it to the crib "Ugh! Mal calm down! What's Wrong" Ava screamed out as she picked up the toddler immediately calming her. The small girl just started giggling as she hugged onto Ava. "I wan you!" The small girl told Ava innocently, making Ava smile as she couldn't help it.

"You made me rush over here because you wanted me to hold you?" Ava asked the toddler who giggled and nodded. "I wob you!" The small girl adorably told Ava making all frustration go away.

"Okay fine you're forgiven! And I love you too! You adorable little trouble maker!" Ava playfully told the toddler making her giggle. Ava laughed when she got an idea now that the toddler was up and Carlos had no excuse anymore.

"Oh! Do you wanna call Carlos and embarrass him more!" Ava asked the toddler and laughed when the toddler got excited as she nodded. "Ya!" The small girl screamed out as she clapped her hands excitedly.

"Okay come on," Ava told the toddler as she pulled out her phone and dialed Carlos's number. She laughed when Carlos picked up as he was clearly annoyed. "Ava why!" Carlos screamed out as he had been trying to sleep, but now his sister was calling to mess with him again and he just wanted to sleep.

Ava just smirked as she answered Carlos. "Because someone wants to talk to you," Ava told her little brother as she handed her the phone. Carlos just sighed as he didn't know what Ava was talking about he didn't care.

"Like who," Carlos asked in annoyance thinking it was another one of Ava's annoying friends that was in on the whole messing with him thing, but he smiled when he realized who it actually was.

"Hewo!" The small two year old innocently screamed out making Carlos laugh. "Hey puppy!" Carlos screamed out excitedly as he loved his baby sister and he could never ignore her. The small girl just giggled as she looked at Ava who was coaching her on what to say.

"Aw you an Ane gonna be a ding!" The small girl asked Carlos as that's what Ava told her to ask, making Carlos freeze up in shock as he couldn't believe his two year old sister would ask him that. Especially when the tiny girl freaked out when he was kissing Jane infront of her.

"What!" Carlos screamed out in shock making the small girl giggle as she looked at Ava. "Mama tow me ta sa da!" The small girl told her big brother, making Carlos groan as he should have known Ava would use the toddler to make him talk.

"Okay well bye Mal," Carlos quickly told the toddler hoping she would accept that and he could go back to sleep. "No!" The small girl screamed out as Ava was telling her not to let him hang up and she did whatever Ava told her to do because she looked up to her.

Carlos just groaned as he knew this was going to be hard to get out. "Mal I gotta go! I'm tired. I'll talk to you later puppy. I love you," Carlos told the toddler hoping she would finally accept it, but the small girl still wasn't giving in.

"No!" The small two year old screamed out making Carlos sigh. "Mal please I gotta go," Carlos whined out to the toddler who still refused to give in. "No! Mama sa you hab a sa!" The young two year old cried out making Carlos sigh in defeat as he knew Mal wasn't going to give up.