Waves- Brooke Hyland

//When you and Brooke have a fight, she finds you at the beach//

//Y/N's POV//

The moment you left your and Brooke's house, she knew exactly where to find you. You had stormed out after a pointless argument, driving off quick before Brooke could apologize. The beach was a place you always went to when you were stressed or had a fight, so she knew to look for you there. Currently, you were bunched up on the beach, your knees pulled to your chest as you messed with the sand, not hearing the door shut as Brooke got out of the car. She came up next to you, sitting down as she looked at the waves, feeling both of you relax.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She asked, crawling her hand over to gently rest on top of yours. You nodded as she let out a sigh, feeling yourself finally calm down.

"I'm sorry I got so mad, this week has just been a lot." You spoke, glancing over to Brooke as you bit your lip, even though you had been trying to break the habit for a while.

"That's why we talk to each other, why we talk things out baby. Im not here just for sex or kisses, I'm here because I love you. Good week or not, I'm here. You need to let things off of your chest, Y/N.." She spoke, gently wrapping her arm around you as you rested your head on her shoulder.

"Thanks baby..Wanna go swimming?" You asked as Brooke giggled, moving to pull off her shirt, revealing her swimsuit top underneath.

"I figured we'd get in the water somehow." She joked as you both stripped down to your swimsuits and jumped into the lake, spending hours there until you were finally ready to go home.

//sorry this is kinda short. I thought the idea was really cute tho. Let me know what you think!//