Leaving- Brynn Rumfallo

//When Brynn leaves the girls to dance with Abby//

//Y/N's POV//

You had been sitting next to Brynn, then you saw her run out the auditorium doors. The Irreplaceables and the ALDC were at a competition, and you knew it was taking a toll on Brynn. You followed after her, seeing her crying in the hall as you hugged her, rubbing her back as you kissed her head.

"Baby what's wrong? Please, tell me what's going on, honey.." You mumbled, gently cupping her cheeks as she sniffled, looking up to you as you noticed her bloodshot eyes and red cheeks.

"I w-wanna dance with A-Abby..I don't wanna d-dance with them.." She stuttered out, and you hugged her again. You knew how much the girls meant to her, but Abby meant a lot to her too.

"You wanna dance with Abby again?" You asked, Brynn nodding against your shoulder. Letting out a small sigh, you rested your hands at Brynn's waist, moving your hands up to tickle her stomach. She erupted in laughter and you paused after a minute or two.

"Then dance with Abby. You don't need to cry, honey. Just do what makes you happy." You spoke, cupping her cheeks as she nodded. Brynn hugged you one more time before running back in the auditorium, coming back out a few minutes later.

"She said she'd take me back!" She exclaimed happily, wrapping your arm around her waist, while she did the same.

"That's great baby! Now let's go get some popcorn." The rest of the day went pretty well, Brynn was in a good mood and Ashlee didn't cause any fights. Good day.

//I'm starting to realize I'm writing a lot of them the same. Hope you liked it! Let me know what you think!//