Reteaching- Paige Hyland

//Paige relearns her dances for her YouTube channel!//

//Y/N's POV//

I had run over to Paige's, since you two were gonna go on a date. But when you entered the room, you realized she was trying to learn the routine Buckle Up. You remembered seeing that episode, it had been a trio with Chloe, Paige and Kendall. Watching her at the doorway, you waited till she finished, clapping as you smiled at your girlfriend. She was panting hard, since she hadn't done dance in years. Paige giggled as you came and sat down by her, feeling your girlfriend lean against you as she grabbed a drink.

"You're early." She panted out, you reached behind her, gently running your fingers through her hair. You watched her get up, still out of breath as she went to start the video again. Getting up, you paused it quick.

"Y/N I gotta learn this by tomorrow!" She whined, not wanting to let her viewers down, which you could respect. You moved closer, gently cupping her cheeks. That was when you saw how she really looked. Bloodshot eyes. Red cheeks. Cracked lips from lack of water. You sighed as you sat her down, gently taking her hand in yours.

"Baby, I know how loyal you are to your viewers. It's great that you found something you love. But you cannot wear yourself out like this. When was the last time you were outside of this room?" You asked, and Paige looked down to her watch, shrugging as she thought it out.

"About four hours." She spoke and you couldn't take it. You couldn't let your girlfriend wear herself down like this. Grabbing her hand, you went downstairs to refill her water, which was lukewarm. Then you grabbed her out some food, setting the plate to her.

"Eat up baby. You can post that video next week. Your viewers will understand." You spoke, gently resting your hand on top of hers.

"I'll be right back." You spoke, leaving off to the bathroom. Taking out your phone, you recorded a video on Snapchat, saved it to your phone and put it on all other platforms. You walked back out, Paige looking at the video.

"Hey guys. Look, Paige has been really taxing herself lately, she just got out of her room after four hours. It's because she wants to do the best she can for you guys, she wants to make you guys happy. All I'm saying is, she's not posting a video this week, she needs her rest. Just, let her know that you're okay with that. Show her your support. Thanks guys." You spoke, ending the recording as Paige was crying. Moving her hands away from her face, you cupped her cheeks, hoping you hadn't done something wrong.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" You asked, soon feeling her hugging you tight.

"Thank you.." You smiled, gently stroking her hair as she cried into your chest, gently rubbing her back.

"Anything for you, babygirl.."

//I've never written for Paige before so I hope this was good! Let me know what you think! Don't be shy to request too!//