Halloween- Chloe Lukasiak

//Spending Halloween with Chloe!//

//Y/N's POV//

It had been Chloe's idea to throw a Halloween party, and you and Christi were both on board quick. A few days before the party, Chloe had brought up the idea of a couple's costume, and you thought the idea was nothing short of what your adorable girlfriend would think of. She had shown you the idea of Smurfette and Vexy (or Hackus if you're a guy) from the second Smurfs movie. You thought your girlfriend would look awesome in a Smurfette costume, and you always thought the Naughties were pretty cool.

"Sure. Let's do it." You spoke as Chloe squealed and tackled you in a hug.

A few days later, your costumes arrived and they looked perfect. Chloe had gotten just the right shades of grey and blue to pull off the perfect look. The heels, dress, hat and contacts all looked spot on, and you were so excited to see Chloe in the costume.

Soon enough, it was time for the party, you two had decided to get ready early, since the blue and grey would take a while.

"Alright, sit on the toilet and I'll put yours on." You spoke, Chloe's hair already up in a bun, so it wouldn't turn blue too. Gently, you slowly and patiently applied the blue, reminding you of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory since you had started with her nose. It made you giggle a little.

"What's so funny, cupcake?" She asked, holding your other hand as she giggled a little.

"You look like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." You laughed a little, you brought her up to the mirror and showed her. Chloe started laughing immediately as she grabbed her phone out, and took a video of both of you yelling out 'Violet! You're turning Violet!', then she uploaded it to her social media.

"Okay okay, back to business." You spoke, giggling as she sat back down, starting to go over her eyes. Her music played quietly in the background, and you hummed softly as you applied her makeup. Her face didn't take as long, you got her ears too before moving down to her neck. You placed a gentle kiss at the crook of her neck, making her get goosebumps as you smiled at her reaction.

"Cute." You teased, working by her shoulders a little. Then you realized you had to paint a tiny bit of her chest, and both of you blushed madly. You and Chloe had barely even had two make out sessions, so this was a big step. Chloe moved to gently kiss your cheek, staining your cheek blue. Your cheeks were solid red, working on her shoulders and arms.

Eventually, the two of you were ready. You had your wig on, along with the rest of your costume, and you had just finished Chloe's hair.

"You look just like her!" She smiled, soon hearing Christi call for the two of you. You two ran down stairs, enjoying the party till the late hours of the night.

It was close to midnight, and you and Chloe were starting to get tired. You had let Chloe shower first, since she'd probably need more of the water. That was when you realized she walked in only with her costume, picking out her favorite pajamas and undergarments, setting them in the bathroom.

//Chloe's POV//

After my shower, I stepped out, seeing that Y/N had fallen asleep on an old blanket instead of getting gray all over my bed. I gently took off her wig, carefully wiping off her gray body paint. Slowly, Chloe picked you up, setting you down on the bed and laying next to you.

"Happy Halloween muffin.." She mumbled, pecking your temple before she drifted off to sleep with you.

//God I hope this is good! Let me know what you think!//