Fresh Faced- Brynn Rumfallo

//Seeing Brynn without makeup//

//Y/N's POV//

You were currently sitting on Brynn's bed, this was the first sleepover you had ever had with her. For some reason, you guys never could due to previous arrangements or Ashlee said no. But now you could and it was really exciting to you. Brynn was currently getting ready for bed, getting into pajamas and brushing her teeth. Those kinds of things. 

You already had done all those things, so you were just waiting on her. It had been a little while, and you were starting to get a little worried. Moving towards the door, you knocked lightly as you could still hear Brynn shuffling around on the other side. 

"I'll be out in two secs!" She exclaimed, making you feel a little guilty about knocking. You immediately responded, not wanting her to feel rushed. 

"Oh okay! Take your time!" You exclaimed, you had just wanted to make sure she was okay. Brynn came back out after a minute, she had on a baby blue pair of shorts, a white crop top and her hair pulled into a ponytail. But what you immediately noticed…Brynn wasn't wearing any makeup. 

This was the first time you had ever seen Brynn without makeup, and for a minute, you were just gawking at her. Brynn was gorgeous, you always knew that, but you didn't know that the makeup was hiding the true beauty. Her eyes seemed brighter, her skin it's natural tone and her lips were no longer coated in gloss. You thought she looked stunning. 

That was when you realized you had a crush on your best friend. 

"Y/N! Come on! We gotta pick out a movie!"

"O-Oh! You can pick!" You were so screwed. 

//Short but cute! Well, I thought so lol//