Roses- Kenzie Ziegler

//Kenzie asks you out!//

//Y/N's POV//

Kenzie had been acting really weird lately. You two had been friends for a few years, and you two grew close quickly. You shared everything with each other, you knew everything about Kenzie and she knew everything about you. You'd borrow each other's clothes, slept on each other on the bus and other things. You two were practically dating, but just never admitted your feelings for one another. But lately, Kenzie had been ignoring you and getting flustered really quick. This happened for about a week before you tried to ask Maddie.

"Maddie! What's going on with Kenzie?" You asked her, catching her before she left the ALDC studio for the night. Maddie looked like she was debating something, but eventually told you some details.

"I can't say anything. But you'll know why tomorrow. Trust me." She spoke, giving you a playful wink before her mother drove off, making you even more confused than before.

The next day you, thankfully, didn't have to go to the ALDC, so you were sleeping in. But you woke up when you heard knocking at the door, and your parents were at work. Groaning, you slowly got up and out of bed, trudging down the stairs and opening the door. You still had bed head, your teeth weren't brushed and you were still in your pajamas. But Kenzie didn't care.

"Oh! Hey Kenz! What's going on?" You asked, leaning against the door as you looked down, noticing yellow roses in her hand. She looked really worried, her cheeks red as she shifted her weight from foot to foot.

"I uh...uhm..I just wanted to say that I uh..." She spoke, trying to think of the right words to say to you. But nothing came out. She just shoved the roses into your hands, stepping back as she tried to calm her nerves.

"Just uh...read the card." She spoke sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck as she looked at the ground. The card simply read, 'I like you...would you maybe wanna go out with me?' Blushing, you bit your bottom lip as you noticed that she was still looking at the ground. You stepped closer to her, cupping her cheek as you pecked her other cheek.

"Pick me up at 3, okay?" You asked her as you watched her look up, her cheeks fire red. It made you giggle at how easily you could make her blush.

"U-Uh yeah! O-O-Okay!" She spoke, frozen in place as you went to go and find a vase, both of you really looking forward to your date in a few hours.

//I liked this one! Let me know if you agree! Please request!//