Valentine's Day- Brynn Rumfallo

//You surprise Brynn with a big present for Valentine's Day//

//Y/N's POV//

Valentine's Day was of course a very big holiday, so you had to make sure you went all out. Currently, you were in the best retail store you could find, trying to find something fitting for Brynn. Chocolates and flowers were too cliche, and they were gone too quickly. Eventually, you found the perfect thing, now you just had to figure out how to get it into your car.

//Timeskip//

Now was the hard part, getting the giant bear in the right spot. You weren't sure if you could get him out of the car, so you just left him in there. It looked like he was driving the car, and it made you laugh a little. You knew Brynn would love it, but you could never be sure.

Soon enough, Brynn came home, and you were standing in the driveway, making sure she didn't see the bear before you could surprise her.

"Cmon! I got something for you! Close your eyes!" You exclaimed as she stepped out of the car, suddenly closing her eyes as she kept one hand on the closed car door. You moved over to Brynn to hold her hand, slowly bringing her closer to the car and turning her to see the driver seat.

"Okay open!" You exclaimed, watching her face fill with excitement. She squealed as she opened the door to take out the giant bear.

"Oh my god this thing is massive!" She exclaimed, noticing how just one paw was bigger than her face, while you could only laugh.

"That's what she said." You cackled as she could only roll her eyes, but she couldn't help but laugh as well. She moved closer to you, wrapping her arm around your waist as you were still giggling.

"Can't believe I love you." She teased, pressing your lips together as you tangled your fingers in her hair. You could only laugh as you pulled away, pressing your foreheads together.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby.." You mumbled, and she immediately got the deer in headlights look.

"Hey umm...do you wanna go out tonight?" She nervously asked, holding you close as you grew a cocky smirk.

"You forgot about Valentine's, didn't you?" You asked, a cheeky smile on your face as Brynn bit her bottom lip.

"Maybe..." All you could do was laugh, feeling pretty impressed at how well you knew your girlfriend.

//This kinda just went everywhere, but I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request!//