Outfit- Paige Hyland

//You wear a little revealing of an outfit and Paige doesn't agree//

//Y/N's POV//

You didn't think your outfit looked that bad. Sure it was a little more showing than your normal outfits, but you honestly liked it. Plus, it was really hot outside, so you weren't gonna wear a hoodie and sweatpants. Hopping down the stairs, you yelled to Paige, telling her you were gonna go out. She came over to you to get her goodbye kiss, but she paused when she saw your outfit.

"Oh no.." She spoke, not exactly wanting you to go out in it. You looked amazing in it, she wasn't going to lie, but she didn't exactly want other people seeing it. Especially when she wouldn't be by your side. Your face dropped quickly at her reaction, folding your arms as you grew insecure by her reaction.

"W-What? I'm just going out." You stated, and you watched her head shake no in an instant.

"No no no, there is no way you're going out in that. It is way too revealing, Y/N. Please just, go and change, baby." She spoke, pecking your forehead as she held your arms, acting like you'd back down that quickly.

"Why do you get to dictate what I wear? It's not like you own me. I can wear what I want and I'm going out in this. Whether you like it or not." You spoke, hating that she wasn't being supportive of something as stupid as an outfit. You were always so supportive of Paige, so kind to her, so genuine and encouraging. Although it wasn't that hard of you to do so.

"Y/N, I don't want to fight about this. Can you please just go and change? I don't feel comfortable with you going out like that." She spoke politely and nicely, which you normally would've melted to, but not today.

"No Paige! I'm not some child! I am your lover! You do not get to dictate what I do, especially not what I wear! Now please let me leave. I'm going out." You stated calmly, soon walking out the door, with Paige not even trying to stop you at this point. But man, you wished you would've listened to Paige.

//Should I do a part 2? Let me know please!!//