A Little Surprise pt. 2- Kendall K

//Sequel to A Little Surprise//

//Y/N's POV//

The next few days without Kendall were hard to get through, but you had managed. Rebecca was a very sweet kid, but you still hadn't adjusted to the change. Suddenly having a five year old caught you by surprise. She stayed with you in your bed, where Kendall used to sleep. She had a bad nightmare the first night and you had felt off without Kendall sleeping beside you, so it had worked out for both parties.

You and Rebecca had been watching a movie you had loved when you were younger, and Rebecca seemed to like it too. Then a heavy knock was heard at the door, getting a feeling of deja vu. You piled the blanket onto Rebecca as you got up, soon opening the door to the cold winter night. And to Kendall. She was freezing and you could tell she had been crying earlier. Kendall folded her arms as she looked away, clearly not ready to forgive the situation yet.

"This does not mean I forgive you...but I suppose I can at least get to know her." She spoke as she avoided eye contact with you, not wanting to forgive you so easily. Truthfully, you were just happy she had came back. Let alone was willing to work on it. You let her in, calling to Rebecca to come in the kitchen.

"I'll let you have some alone time with Kendall while I do the dishes, okay?" You asked as you crouched to her level, watching Rebecca hesitate before you playfully winked at her, watching as her head started to nod.

"Alright, uh, popcorn is out there and a movie just started. You two should be okay for about an hour. Think you can handle it?" You teased Kendall as she set her bag on the dining table, going into the living room as you started on the dishes, the worst chore ever made.

//Time skip//

About an hour later, you had finally finished doing the dishes, wiping off your hands after washing them. Once you were finally finished, you walked out into the living room, your heart melting at the sight. Kendall with her arm wrapped around Rebecca, while the little child was curled into her side. It was the sweetest thing you had ever seen, and you couldn't help but snap a picture.

You started another movie, sitting on Kendall's other side as you rested your head on Kendall's lap, making her wake up for a moment.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" You asked as you looked up to her, watching her eyes barely open as she moved to gently hold your hand. Even though you were freezing and had no blanket, just holding her hand gave you a warmth no blanket could give.

"It means it's a start." She spoke as she pulled you and Rebecca closer, not wanting to admit that she wouldn't mind this every night. Kendall would have a difficult time with the change at first, but she loved you and Rebecca too much to not try.

//I really liked this one! Idk if anyone wanted a part two, but you got it! Let me know if anyone wants Rebecca in any more one shots!//