Facetime - Brooke

//When Brooke's away//

//Y/N's POV//

It was really hard having Brooke be away at college for so long. You hadn't seen her since Christmas and it was already March. She was coming home for spring break soon, but it didn't feel soon enough.

While you were in your own world, you barely noticed in time that Brooke was trying to FaceTime you.

You jumped and immediately hit the answer button, hoping you looked okay for your girl.

"Hey baby. How was your day?" You asked softly as one of your hands went in between your legs, something you did when you were nervous.

"Very long. All the classes are doing exams before spring break. They wanna fry our brains before we can even have a minute to breathe." Brooke groaned, rolling onto her side on her bed to face her phone.

"How was your day sweets?" She asked quietly, watching you roll your eyes at the thought of your day and a small smile coming onto her face.

"That bad, huh?" Brooke asked again, watching your eyes flutter shut at the calming nature her voice had on you.

Brooke giggled a little as you dozed off, taking in how peaceful you looked.

"I love you honey. Goodnight." She spoke softly to not wake you up, pressing the end call button after stealing a few screenshots of you sleeping.

//I know it's not too good, but I hope you like it//