Online Schooling- Paige Hyland

//When Paige is distracted with online schooling//

//Y/N's POV//

The covid pandemic was a very hard thing to navigate, but Paige was doing it very well. She had been working out, booking jobs, eating healthier, your relationship got stronger and Paige was starting up college online instead of in person. But it was taking a lot of time you had suddenly gained with your girlfriend, and it was really starting to get to you. You were currently sitting on the couch, scrolling mindlessly on your phone as you glanced to Paige on the deck outside with her laptop in her lap. It took a lot of debating but you soon shut your phone off, sliding open the screen door and coming up behind Paige, gently wrapping your arms around her shoulders as you set your chin on her shoulder. Paige's college professor was not a fan of you disrupting Paige, hoping that your girlfriend would get the hint quickly.

"Ms. Hyland, as happy as I am of your newfound relationship, you do have to be in a room alone for this class." He spoke politely, making you pout at the thought of leaving Paige again. Paige nodded and smiled happily before muting her mic on her laptop, before gently resting her hand on top of your arms, looking back and seeing your pouty face.

"Hey..Y/N..tell you what, how about after my classes are over, we go out? Just us. Okay?" She asked as she playfully cocked an eyebrow, waiting for your answer. You looked to her, nodding as you still pouted, making Paige bite the inside of her cheek. She didn't know what to do to make you feel any better.

"I want a kiss first though.." You mumbled as Paige's cheeks turned red, not wanting to kiss in front of her professor and her entire class. But she knew it would make you happy, so she gently tilted up your chin, gently connecting you lips before you smiled and left the deck, going inside and going back to your phone. All you could hear after that was some playful teasing from some of Paige's friends in the class, making Paige roll her eyes or giggle as she tried to finish her work. Safe to say, you were an inconvenience a lot more often, and that professor never liked you.

//I think this one's really cute! Let me know what you think!//