Disaster Date pt.2- Brooke Hyland

//The make up portion!//

//Brooke's POV//

Man, I really messed up. Clearly, she had to make it up to you, but she had to give you time too. Brooke gave you a week, you had let a lot off of your chest, and she needed to figure out how to make it up to you. Then she finally got it. After school, she stopped by a flower shop and the best candy store in town. A lot of hesitation later, she knocked on your door, biting the inside of her cheek. That's when she saw you, your eyes were bloodshot, your cheeks were puffy and tear stained and her nose was red. You went to close the door, but she pushed her arm against it to stop it.

"I know you're mad. I just..wanna apologize.." She spoke soft and you looked back to her, leaning against the door frame.

"Talk." You spoke stern, making Brooke flinch a little but she nodded, trying to get to the little speech she had.

"I'm selfish. I know that. I've just..never done this before, a relationship this serious. I'm still learning. I do trust you, I do. With my life. I just..wasn't ready to lose someone I care about so much. I love you, and I was afraid I was gonna lose you." She spoke, tears in her eyes as she tried to keep them back, biting her lip as she looked down.

"I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have spied on you, or not trusted you. I promise I won't do it again. So...am I forgiven?" She asked, holding out your favorite flowers and chocolates. Your face hadn't changed, and that really worried her. Slowly, you moved closer to her, her anxious eyes studying your face. In an instant, your arms were wrapped around her, your face hiding in her shoulder. She quickly hugged you back, and you let the tears out. Brooke gently messed with your hair, pressing kisses to the side of your face.

"Please don't cry, honey." She cooed, and you shook your head, pulling away as you wiped your eyes.

"I love you.." You mumbled, grabbing the candy and flowers and setting it on the ground, wrapping your arms around her neck. She wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you in for a gentle and loving kiss. The kiss the two of  you had missed for days. The Brooke you had missed for days. But now she was finally back, and you weren't letting her slip away again.

//I hope this was good! Let me know what you think!//