Sugar Sugar- Nia Sioux

//Fall cookies with Nia!//

//Y/N's POV//

It had been Nia's idea to make sugar cookies, and Holly had gotten is the ingredients. You were just excited to spend time with Nia...and cookies. Holly had gone to go and pick up some stuff for dinner, leaving you and Nia alone in the house. Currently, Beyonce was blasting on Nia's Google Nest, while you were mixing the dough. You two had both agreed, Nia was in control of the icing, since she had a steadier hand, and you were in charge of the dough. Nia was singing along to 'Single Ladies' while you danced. It was fun to just let loose with your girlfriend. Most of the time you two were together, Nia had to deal with Abby, and it sucked, but these were the moments you treasured. Just smiles, laughs and love. You took a small bit of the dough onto your finger, gently wrapping your arm around her waist, booping the dough onto her nose.

"Ah! Y/N! That's cold!" She playfully whined, moving close to you and wiping the dough onto your cheek. You squeaked, soon feeling icing all along the bridge of your nose. Both of you started laughing, wiping the food off of each other's faces.

"Okay okay, back to cookies." You spoke, soon sizing out the cookies a little bigger than normal. While those were baking, you two danced your hearts out to Beyonce.

"Girls! We run this mutha!" You exclaimed, using Nia's hairbrush as your microphone as she danced along, tiring yourselves out quickly.

A little while later, you were passed out on the kitchen floor, too lazy to move to the couch, and Nia had to get the cookies out and iced quick. So you were just there. She finished up the leaf shaped cookies, a variety of yellow, red, chocolate brown, gold and orange spread along the kitchen island. She turned down the music, and brought her hair brush back upstairs.

//Holly's POV//

I was only gone an hour, and the house isn't burned to ash, so that's good, right? I shoved my keys into the door, opening it and kicking my shoes off. Walking into the kitchen, I was greeted with the smell of cookies, taking one for myself. Wait, why are Nia and Y/N sleeping on the floor? I shook Nia awake, motioning over by the couch, watching her nod and take Y/N over to the couch. The two passed out again in seconds, while I cleaned up the dishes. What am I gonna do with those two?

//Ahhh my first Nia one shot! It only took 37 parts lol! Hope you liked this! Let me know what you think! Dont be shy to request too!//