Disney- Brynn Rumfallo

//You go to a Disney costume party!//

//Y/N's POV//

You and Brynn had been invited to a costume party, with Disney being the theme. Brynn was so excited for it, and had suggested you two didn't tell each other what you were going as. But truthfully, you had no clue who to go as! There were so many choices and you didn't know what to do. Soon, the day had come and what you were gonna be was still up in the air. Your phone went off, signalling that someone was calling you.

"Hey baby! I'm running a little late, so I'll meet you there! Is that okay?" Brynn asked, and you were so relieved. You nodded your hand, your hand going through your hair as you remembered she couldn't see you.

"Yeah, yeah! I'll see you then! Love you!" You exclaimed, acting as if you weren't nervous. You'd look like an idiot if you didn't show up in a costume, but you had no idea what to do! Time was not on your side, so you had to think of something simple and quick.

"Love you too baby! See you then!" Brynn spoke as she hung up the phone, while you called your mom up to your room.

//Timeskip//

You were already late, running up to the door as you walked in. God, you hoped Brynn wasn't mad. Moving into the house, you were searching for your girlfriend. Then you finally spotted her. She was dressed as Cinderella, and she looked stunning. Her hair pulled into the bun, her bangs curled, the blue dress looked wonderful on her and the choker was driving you wild. You moved up towards her, gently grabbing her hands with yours.

"You look amazing baby.." You spoke, making her blush as you twirled her around. The night went splendidly and you were never going to look at Cinderella the same. And based on how much Brynn was blushing by your compliments, she wore chokers, blue and her hair in a bun more often.

//I personally don't like this one. I hate that I'm letting Brynn fans down like this, but I thought it would have been a cute idea. I really hope this isn't as bad as I think//