Fireworks- Paige Hyland

//You watch the fireworks with Paige//

//Y/N's POV//

You and Paige were currently outside on your porch, on one of those swing chairs that every old couple had. Paige came out of the house, a big bowl of popcorn in hand as she came back under the blanket for the both of you. The two of you were waiting for the fireworks to start, aka your favorite part of the 4th of July.

Soon enough, both of you were staring up in awe, loving the different shapes and colors the fireworks were coming in. Paige slowly leaned into your arm, gently slinging it around her shoulder. The two of you munched on the popcorn, which didn't last for too long.

The fireworks lasted for maybe an hour, but it was well worth it. It was now freezing outside, and the blanket wasn't helping a whole lot. You looked down to Paige, noticing she had fallen asleep. It was hard to try and wake Paige. You didn't want to wake her up, but you weren't sure if you could carry her.

Eventually, she woke up and trudged inside, taking all of the blanket with her. You carried in the empty bowl and set it on the kitchen counter. Paige didn't even make it all the way upstairs, she decided to fall asleep on the couch. You could only chuckle at her actions before pressing a kiss to her forehead, heading up for bed.

//I'm sorry this was so short! Hope you like it tho!//