Hospital pt. 2 - Brooke Hyland

//Part 2 to Hospital! Go read that first!//

//Y/N's POV//

It had been a few days since Brooke had injured her back from trying to do one of her old tricks. Now she was bed written, and you were taking care of her. Brooke was constantly thanking you and mentioning how grateful she was for you. She was acting like you didn't enjoy taking care of her, but you did.

Brooke was constantly giving you affection and taking care of you when you were sick, now you could pay her back tenfold. You drove her to physical therapy, made sure she was constantly getting affection and was always taken care of. But she was being a little testy today.

You were trying to give Brooke breakfast in bed, but she was trying to walk to the kitchen while you were cooking. She ended up falling in the hallway, you jumped as you heard the thud.

"Brooke? Are you okay?" You yelled, taking off your apron and running down the hallway to see Brooke on the floor.

"Honey, you can't start walking yet. Your back is going to take time." You spoke softly to her, wrapping her arm around your neck and picking her up bridal style.

"Let's get you back to bed." You spoke to yourself, and you made sure she was comfy. Within a few minutes, you were bringing Brooke her breakfast.

"What was that about?" You asked her as you sat down on the bed. It was hard for you to think about what it could be, but you wanted an answer.

"I'm independent. I don't like others helping me, and I'm just a burden to you right now. I don't want you stressing yourself to take care of me." She spoke in frustration, running her hand through her hair.

"Babe, I like taking care of you. It's not a burden. I just want you to feel better, that's all." You spoke softly, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Really?" She asked softly, taking a small drink of milk afterward.

"Really. Now get some rest." You spoke softly, happy to take care of your baby as long as you needed.

//Someone made this request so long ago and I never had any inspiration! I hope you like it even though it's late!//