Horror House- Brynn Rumfallo

//Going to a haunted house with Brynn!//

//Y/N's POV//

You anxiously waited in line for the haunted house, gripping tight to Brynn's hand. Scaring and being scared wasn't a thing you were good with, so you were really nervous. Brynn gently wrapped her arm around your waist, helping you calm down as you leaned against her.

"Thanks Brynn.." You mumbled, hugging to her side as she giggled, hugging you back.

"Baby it's nothing to be scared of. I'll be right here, okay? Promise." She spoke, pressing a gentle kiss to your head as you felt your worries go away a little.

Eventually the two of you got into the house, and you were terrified. Dolls were everywhere, clowns were in every spot, and there was so much blood you thought you were gonna faint. But the only good part was that Brynn was with you, and that really helped you. Her hand was always in yours...even if she did try scaring you a few times.

Later that night, the two of you were having a sleepover at your place when you woke up in a cold sweat. Everything at that house just horrified you. Brynn noticed you wake up, hugging you as you cried.

"Shhh baby..It's not real. It's not going to hurt you, not while I'm around." She spoke, gently cupping your cheeks as you nodded, Brynn wiping away your tears.

"Good, now let's get back to sleep, yeah?" She asked, laying both of you down as she gently messed with your hair, sending you to sleep quick. Finally, you felt at peace.

//I tried, I'm sorry this sucks. I hope you liked it anyways//