Bows and Braids- JoJo Siwa

//You convince JoJo to let you do her hair//

//Y/N's POV//

You had been bugging JoJo for weeks about doing her hair, you've always wanted to see how she'd look with different hairstyles. And you were clearly persistent. Sure, you'd annoyed JoJo, but you really wanted to do it.

"Cmon JoJo! Just one time?" You asked, gently grabbing her hands as she thought for a long moment. She let out a sigh, taking out her signature bow and going to grab her hair brush and some hair ties. You were so excited, sitting down on one of the benches as you saw her walk back in.

"Just this one time. That's it." She spoke, handing you the brush and hair ties, setting the bow beside you. You quickly went to work, gently brushing out her blond hair, clearly happy you had finally been able to do her hair.

"Have you ever thought of wearing your hair different? It's not good to always wear your hair the same. Not that it doesn't look good or anything, sorry I'm rambling." You spoke, beginning to part her hair and putting the bottom in a little ponytail. Slowly, you began French braiding the top, making small talk with JoJo as she vlogged for her channel. You just really hoped she'd like it, and you had the perfect idea for her hair. Soon enough, you were finished. The top was a French braid, then into a ponytail with a bow made of her hair on top. It sounds complicated, but it was actually pretty easy.

"Okay, you are done!" You spoke happily, using her phone to take a picture of the back and show her, handing her back her bow. She loved it. JoJo was so excited, she ran around showing everyone in the studio. Even the camera workers! She loved that you had put something she loved so much into it. It meant a lot to her. She pulled you under her arm, taking a picture for Snapchat and Instagram and tagging you in it. People absolutely loved it. And you got to do JoJo's hair a whole lot more.

//sorry this was so short! I hope you guys liked it! I've never written for JoJo before, so this was fun! Let me know what you think!//