Can You Stomach This?- Kendall K

//A trip to the doctors office leads to terrible news//

//Y/N's POV//

You had been feeling horrible for the past two weeks, and you never seemed to be getting any better. Throwing up, not being able to keep food down for even an hour, losing weight, feeling your heart work harder than before. Everything was just so taxing, and there was no way that this was anything normal. Kendall had noticed all of this, and the moment she saw that you dropped 6 pounds, she was bringing you into the hospital. The two of you slowly walked in, gripping to Kendall's arm since you weren't as strong as normal. Soon, you were sitting in the doctors office, waiting to hear what was wrong with you, and it was terrifying. Kendall was gently holding your hands in hers, hoping there would be a fix for what was happening.

"We'll figure it out, baby. You'll be okay. You'll be okay." She mumbled as she placed your head on her shoulder, stroking your hair as she tried to calm you down. The doctor soon came back in, acting as if it was some pretty bad news.

"So Y/N. You said you're having a hard time keeping down food, you're puking a lot, losing weight and your heart is beating harder than normal." He repeated what you said as you nodded your head, gripping Kendall's hand tight as you tried to keep your nerves down.

"Well, I regret to inform you, you have a heital hernia." He stated as he watched your face grow confused, knowing you hadn't heard the term before.

"Your diaphragm has a hole in it to allow your esophagus through, and for you to digest and take food in. In your case.." He pulled up the catscan, showing your stomach in the wrong place.

"Your stomach expanded that hole and made a way for your stomach to come up through that hole, and now it's behind your heart, putting more pressure on it than normal. That explains why your heart is beating more, and since your stomach is in the wrong place that explains the weight and the problem with keeping food down." He stated as if it was a perfectly normal thing, but it was so hard to hear. Kendall wrapped her arm around your shoulders, watching your tears run down your cheeks.

"But luckily, there is a cure. We would have to go in for surgery. We would move your stomach back down, and tie a knot with a part of your stomach, so this wouldn't be able to happen again. Trust me, you won't even know the difference, it'll be like this never happened." He smiled, seeming pretty confident in his work, which gave you a little hope.

"When's your next available appointment?" Kendall spoke up, making you turn your head to her.

"Wait what? No no no, I-I need to think about this." You spoke, running your hands through your hair as you tried to think about what to do.

"Y/N, the longer we wait, the worse this can get. It's better to act now than when it's too late." She spoke, gently rubbing your back. Kendall knew you had a bad time with surgeries and needles and those kinds of things, but you knew you needed this. You let out a long sigh, not wanting to go through with the surgery, but it was your only option.

"Fine. I'll do the surgery." You stated, and Kendall gently hugged you, not wanting to try and possibly make it worse. Even though that couldn't really happen.

//Time skip//

Going into surgery was so hard for you, you were sobbing the moment the doctors even came in, death gripping Kendall's hand. She assured you you would be okay, trying to make you feel better.

Later, you slowly opened your eyes, noticing Kendall right next to you. She smiled the moment you woke up, gently tucking your hair behind your ear as she was so happy you were awake.

"I feel horrible. Do they not give painkillers?" You groaned, Kendall giggling at you as she pecked your forehead.

"Well the good news is that it's gone. And I'll be here every step of the way." Kendall spoke happily, pecking your forehead as she knew it would be a long recovery.

//This was longer but I really wanted to write this! I know it may not apply to a lot of people, but I thought it would be a good idea. Hope you liked it!//