Winter Snuggles - Brooke

//When Brooke's a little too cold//

//Y/N's POV//

It was easy to be on vacation when you came with your favorite person, Brooke. The vacation was her idea. Brooke had wanted to try skiing and snowboarding, as well as ice skating. You on the other hand, just wanted to curl up with a book by the fire and unwind.

You were currently reading a new book by one of your favorite authors, a small smile on your face as you enjoy the words on each page. It was all okay until you felt freezing hands and arms wrap around you from behind.

A high pitched screech was let out as Brooke pulled back, forgetting she was as cold as she was. Her teeth were chattering, her fingers could barely bend and she had been outside until long after nightfall, when you had gone in early.

"H-Hey honey. H-H-How's your b-book?" She asked as she took off her jacket slowly, her teeth chattering causing her to stutter. In less than two seconds, your book was on the table in front of you, and Brooke was in your arms and under the blanket.

It was easy to feel her sigh of relief to finally feel some warmth in who knows how long. Brooke began to tell you about how she was starting to learn how to snowboard, and that she wasn't a big fan of skiing.

A little while later, you weren't sure why Brooke had gone quiet. You barely moved to look down, and you noticed she'd fallen asleep. Her eyes were closed and soft breaths were leaving her lips.

You smiled to yourself before you pulled her closer, trying to keep your cold girlfriend warm while she slept.

//I know I haven't written in forever. I hope this is good//