42🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Old folks blow me. Like periodt, I don't care." I laughed at my little cousin as we all sat in my old room upstairs.

"You? Shid, they blow me so bad." I co-signed. It was about five of us in the room ducked off together. It was me, my cousin Reggie, his sister Becca, my young aunt Rasheeda, and her boyfriend Sean.

"Man, you know what your mama told grandma?" Becca looked at me.

"What?" I ask, getting into defense mode. I already knew it was about me.

"So, her and your mama was talking on the phone, and she told grandma that you was fuckin' with half of the city before you got pregnant." Everybody in the room got dead silent.

"Oh, dead ass?"

"Queen, don't even worry about that." Rasheeda told me, sipping from her styrofoam cup.

"No, but for real—my mama is my biggest hater cause I'm happy without her. She toxic as fuck." I rolled my eyes, trying to calm down. "I'm glad I got a daughter, somebody need to teach my mama how to do that shit."

"Who you telling? I boxed my mama when she was talking about kicking me out—then got my shit and left cause I don't need all that hurt 'round my kid." Becca said. We all looked at her like the white man blinking meme.

"Kid?" I asked. She looked around and whistled. Reg looked too hurt as she played with Arianna.

"Enough about me, let's talk about you!" Becca smiled. "How is life dating a rapper?" I sighed at her deter and shrugged.

"It's nice. He's sweet when he ain't mean mugging somebody for every little thing." I joke.

"Girl, I got a question and ion wanna like...offend you or nothing but I just wanna know." I looked at Rasheeda to continue.

"Is his dick really fye? Like I remember he used to have buzz round his name-and it wa'nt bout rapping." She puckered her lips and gave me the Conceited face. Honestly, it made me laugh.

"Really, Rasheeda?" Sean mugged her.

"What? It ain't like I'm going after him.

"Boys, close your ears." I smile.

"Unt uh, I'm gone. Wanna go get some more cake?" Reggie asked Sean.

"Man yeah, lemme get out of here fo I choke slam her."

"Yeen gone choke slam shit!" She yelled as the door slammed. "Anyways!" She cued me to go on.

"Let's just say...he got all them kids for a reason." I laughed a little. My phone started ringing when Kentrell started calling me. As soon as the call connected, I knew something was wrong.

"Come on. I'm ready to go."

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm ready to go." He said, hanging up.

"Awww, ion want you to leave." Becca whined like a baby as I got up.

"Normally I would argue him to death, but I think he upset."

"Okaaay. You got my number, make sure you use it. And tell them peanut head ass boys they can come back—we done talking about dick now." I laughed as I went out of the room, looking for Kentrell.

"Hey, you ready?" He nodded and walked past me. I didn't say bye to anybody as we walked out.

"Why you mad?" I asked as he took the baby to put her in her seat.

"You need to watch yo family. That's all imma say."
*

"I wish you would stop moving mama." I sigh as I laid on the floor with Arianna. I just wanted to do a simple little style but she...wouldn't...stay...still. A knock on the door caught my attention. I looked in the peephole to see a lady in a dress suit with a police officer. I opened the door.

"Um, hi?"

"Hi, are you Aliyah Green? And is that Arianna Green-Gaulden?" The lady asked, reaching like she was about to touch her. I stepped back smooth.

"Yes." Her smiled dropped a little as she withdraws her hand.

"Well, we got an anonymous tip because someone believed that you and your baby are being...hurt."

"Who told you that?" I scrunched my face up.

"Can I come in?" I think Kentrell had some illegal shit around here.

"I can come out." I told her, stepping out.

"So, we've had some allegations about abuse and—don't worry, he's been taken into custody—you can tell me anything—"

"Who's been taken into custody?" She cleared her throat.

"Mr.Gaulden. Hey, could you give us a little space? She's okay, she's just a little upset—it's normal." The officer stepped back.

"I'm sorry you're upset, I hope you see that it was lifesaving someday. Oh, and your mother wanted me to give you a message." I stood up straight and looked at the lady again. She was smiling.

"You're life would be so much easier if you'd just stop fighting with her and come back."

________________________

I was very tempted to type the end

Pray for TayTay, Nia, and Mya (I think that's her name)

Astronaut Kid making a comeback 🤩

Comment & Vote 💚