32🌻

Aliyah|Queen

I waited outside of some nigga's house, annoyed. Kd, Ben, and Boomer black asses were supposed to be out here. I realized I couldn't do this shit by myself. They finally ran out and piled in the car.

"Wassup, lil sis?" Kd asked, getting in the front seat.

"Hey y'all." I sighed, not really knowing how to start off.

"Y'all heard bout that nigga finally gettin' popped? The one that sent Montana?" The only thing they knew about YB was that he disappeared. I was scared buddy was gone find me and kill me so I kept quiet.

"Yep..." I mumbled. "I called the laws." I hinted. Kd looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Oh hell nah! Skinny, you fucking with 12?"

"Kd, why you got more head than you do body, and still struggle like you do? It was a cover." I told him. Everybody shifted.

"Whatchu sayin', Aliyah?" Boomer clueless ass asked.

"That nigga showed up on my doorstep and I murked him. I told them it was self defense. Slap on the wrist and community service." I smiled proudly.

"Which," I started. "Brings me to what I called y'all out here for. I need y'all to slide onnis wimme real quick."

"What you talm bout? Slide on what?" Kd asked. I sighed and opened my arm rest, revealing the gun I took out of the compartment.

"You got me fucked—" His stupid ass went to try to unlock the door and get out, but I slammed the lock button a couple of times, leading him to give up. He sighed.

"Bitches kill one drug lord and think they coulda been in Columbiana." Kd shakes his head.

"Man, I just need an answer from y'all. I lost Kentrell, ian tryna lose my brother."

"Lose him, whatchu on? Ya brother flew out to Houston just for a damn lick. Big B told you that."

"No...Boomer dusty ass didn't." I turned around. Boomer was in the back seat, looking lost.

"Uh, my fault."

"Yeah, yo fuckin' fault."

"But look, think you can get us to Trell? Come on, Li. We witchu, Yeen gotta be scurred." I rolled my eyes at Ben.

"Too late. Cameron asked me did I wanna know where he was buried." I ended up telling them the whole story. The whole car was quiet.

"How we tell everybody else?" Ben asked.

"Hold off onnat." I told them. I didn't have the strength to tell anybody else. I looked down when my phone buzzed in my lap.

Instagram
User223224: I no were nba is

Who illiterate ass is this, playing in my dms?
*

Nina| Unknown Bitch #1

*~ 1 Hour Before~*

After Linn was done with Youngboy, we sat in the room waiting for him to wake up. The phone conversation in the car was still bugging me.

"So...what do you think we should do with him when he wakes up?" Meeka stupid ass asked.

"I don't know, maybe take him to his family." I hate this bitch sometimes. Should have dropped her when my brother did.

"Are you dumb? We can make some money off his ass—ransom." She smiled.

"I can't believe you, first the abo—then this." I shook my head at her and myself for letting that slip.

"What? Say that again, ian quite hear you." She got in my face, pissing me off.