1 🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Look at mama's baby! Hi!" I started making clicking noises at Arianna as she squirmed in my hands and smiled

"Look at mama's baby! Hi!" I started making clicking noises at Arianna as she squirmed in my hands and smiled. I heard a door click open, then close.

"You good? Need some'?" My brother, Anthony asked me. I just got him out of jail a couple of days ago.

"No, but why are you up? You usually be knocked the fuck out

"No, but why are you up? You usually be knocked the fuck out." It was 9:45, I was about to go to school and drop Arianna off at her babysitter. I need to get another one. Pretty sure ol girl got problems.

"I got some shit to do before I link wit' my boys. Plus, I can't sleep."

"Oh. Well, I'm finna leave for school. Text me." He nodded as I dragged her seat over with my foot and laid her in. I picked her seat up and opened the front door.

Since I was taking college and high school classes, I had two free periods on Mondays and Fridays. I could go to high school late, and I loved it. I walked down the old steps, making little taps and an occasional creaking ring through the building hallway.

I couldn't wait to get my brother and my baby out of this place. It was only us, all we have is each other. My mom and dad were still living somewhere lavishly. They still treated my brother and I like trash, but they kicked me out when they found out I got pregnant. My brother, surprisingly, left with me and helped me support my daughter. He got arrested for having weed on him. He was locked up from the time I went into labor to after Ari's three months.

I put her in the car and got ready to drive to the damn crackhead side of town. I pulled up at the usual spot, eyes growing wide. It looked like she got evicted. Her couch, mattress, and dresser was sitting out in her yard. She was nowhere to be found.

"Shit." I mumble, putting my head on the steering wheel. I drove back to my house, praying that Ant was still there. I looked back at Ari and thought about the struggle I went through to get her here and healthy enough.

-Flashback -

"Pregnant? Fuck you mean pregnant?" Red walked behind me as I tried to walk away.